Enemy on the Hill
NCIS Season 9 Episode 4 (10/11/11)
On this week's NCIS ...
- A wanted assassin is killed by a speeding truck.
- The team IDs Lt. Commander Geoffrey Brett as his target but does not know why
- Ziva is assigned to protect Brett while the team tracked down accountant Drew Turner, who wired money to George Kaplan, who paid the hit man $25,000. Then Turner ends up dead.
- Brett was receiving kickbacks from a shipbuilder in exchange for supplying government contracts. He was hiding the money under George Kaplan ... who she laundered money through and put the hit out on Brett.
- Abby discovers that she shares almost the same DNA of another when they both come up as kidney donor matches (she wants to donate just because).
- This person turns out to be an older brother she never knew she had. Abby test her mother’s hair and learns she was adopted.