As I Lay Dying
The Vampire Diaries Season 2 Episode 22 (05/12/11)
Let's run through all the developments on a fantastic season finale:
- Klaus killed Elijah, saying he was fulfilling his promise and reuniting him with their family.
- Stefan learned that Klaus' blood could cure a werewolf bite, so be made a deal with this devil: Damon is saved, and Stefan will do whatever Klaus wants. Which turns out to be forcing Stefan to become a blood-sucking, cold-hearted murderer again. He makes Stefan down gobs of blood and tells him they are leaving Mystic Falls - right after Stefan proves himself. Klaus tosses an innocent girl his way and Stefan gladly devours here.
- Katherine delivered the cure to Damon, who was being nursed by Elena. Without getting into specifics, she tells them Stefan gave himself over to Klaus in exchange for it.
- Caroline's mom accidentally shot Jeremy, having aimed for Damon. But Bonnie uses some spell to bring him back to life, despite ancient witches telling her there will be consequences. And what are those? When Jeremy later wakes up in his house, he sees Anna and Vicki somehow.
- Caroline's mom also accepts who her daughter really is. They embrace.