Gossip Girl > Gossip Girl Round Table: "The Serena Also Rises" > Comments Page 2
1. i can't decided among chuck's lines "are you gay?" or "i don't think of you..." or blair's ranting “Don’t ever go to high school, Dorota! The girls are spoiled, stupid and ungrateful!"
2. i'm clueless about this one... i'm dying to find about it..
3. jenny. with chuck's connections he can get away with anything, even having someone killed... jenny needs to go to school and learn the harsh reality of highschool life.
4. i liked it at first glance... then i realized it was too messed up...
5. dan needs to be more imaginative. you can't just write what you know, there are plenty of sources to get inspiration aside from experiencing the life of chuck bass. i'm kinda scared for their friendship (chuck-dan) to blossom. it's broadening endless possibilities.. like chuck being gay... i hope not, i'm sure they can come up with a better idea...
super funny: "the rufus, the rufus, the rufus is on fire"
and blair being "a psychiatrist's wet dream." you'r
i agree with you gigi624! it's not the cutest thing!.
and jennifer, i know you love chuck bass but, blair is something. otherwise, why did chuck fell inlove wih her in the first place?
.. i live in new york and i go to hot nyc bars/clubs and im only 18. They really dont care what you drink as long as ur willing to spend alot of money on overpriced drinks u have a better chance getting carded at the deli
1. My favourite quote was definitely when Chuck said "are you gay?" with his blank stare.
2. I thought Serena's/Jenny's dress was really sexy. Why does nobody else like it? It's really pretty. Although I couldn't actually imagine Jenny wearing it to a party because it is definitely runway fashion and I found it unlikely that a dress for tiny Jenny would fit Serena, even with a proper fitting.
3. Serena had to improvise, she isn't a model who walks runways often.
4. I don't know what was in the envelope but I don't think sex tape/money shot/abortion/etc. are hits far from home.
If im not mistaken did that envelope completely shock Lilly or what? It for sure has to do with something about an abortion or maybe a love child..
In any event, next weeks episode will surely be one to remeber. I have a feeling ALOT will be revealed!
I wonder what Chuck's going to do about Dan, some sort of revenge maybe? like the good ol' days..
I mean c'mon poeple we havn't yet seen and DRAMA with the whole txt msging Gossip Girl and spreading rumours!
I don't know about you but that's what i like to watch..
Until next time
does dan...have to write about his own life? honestly. his life is a pure bore. letting go of a socialite? boring.
my fave quote is the Humphrey sandwich, too :D
And I agree with you about Dan's writing!!
I hope that "discover-all-his-secrets-an-write-about-it-thing" wasn't the end of the wonderful idea of Chuck Bass being friends with Dan Humphrey....that would be a pity...
Well, Serena's (actually Jenny's) dress was so totally a NOT.... :/
And I guess it's really more unrealistic, that Jenny decides to drop school for her fashion carreer (and Eleanor letting her do alle the important stuff!?? O.o) than Chuck buying some alk...
So there's only one thing left to talk about: What did Bart discover that Lily doesn't want her children to know???
I hope they won't keep this secret for too long, because I'm more than excited about that one and I do wanna know what it is xD
Well, at last:
MORE CAT FIGHTS BETWEEN BITCHY S AND BITCHY B!!!! :D
Ps.: Sorry if my English isn't that good, I'm from Germany ;)
I love chuck bass. I tink blair is not all dat.
"The Rufus, the Rufus, the Rufus is on Fire."
knowing Josh's work. i'm sure he's gonna come up with things you wouldnt have imagined. Although, my first thought when he opened it was RUFUS RUFUS RUFUS...but i'm sure it's more to it than that. lol
I CANT WAIT TO SEE WHAT C DOES TO D!! HES NOT GONNA GO AWAY THIS EASY... ANY TIME THEY SHOW A LITTLE J CREATION, THEY ARE NOT THE CUTEST. THIS ONE LOOKED LIKE 80'S PROM WALK OF SHAME THE MORNING AFTER. OR V'S UGLY LITTLE J DRESS THAT SHE WORE TO LILYS WEDDING... THAT WAS AWFUL...BTW, SOMEONE NEEDS TO TEACH S TO WALK A CATWALK!!!!
I think the best line of the episode is when Chuck said "I hope they make a Humphrey sandwich"
And i liked Serena's dress.
Chuck totally rocks every ship he is with. I've been dreaming about Dan\Chuck friendship.
I don't understand why Dan thinks he can only write about things he's experienced. Does he think JK Rowling is really a witch, or Dan Brown really discovered the secret to the Holy Grail? Of course not, books would get boring fast if they were all about things people had experienced. All you need is a good imagination. Anyway, the "Rufus on fire" had me laughing, it was one of those things where I was still laughing about it 20 minutes after reading it.
ps. I LOVE CHUCK BASS
i just thought it was that maplethorpe picture :S
OH, THAT WOULD BE A GOOD TWIST. WHAT EVER HAPPENED TO SERENA'S DAD MAYBE IT HAS SOMETHING TO DO WITH THAT??? I CANT WAIT TO SEE WHAT IT IS?
What if Eric was the love child? They've addressed the fact that his hair is like Rufus' in episodes past...
You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Login or Register.
Remember My Info