Gossip Girl > Gossip Girl Round Table: "The Empire Strikes Jack" > Comments Page 2
this was a good episode... and even though Blair is the ultimate schemer, in the past, serena/nate have done some pretty diabolical things, so I have a hard time believing they even tried to catch jack in such a dumb plan, considering the stakes.. they def. have the badness in them to do worse.
yay blair and jenny rocked in this episode :)!
Best line of the night, was definitely from Blair "Prostitutes are people Too" :)
although i liked Chuck and his mommy's storyline, I liked Blair showing Queen B traits again! Go to Columbia girl! Your rightful place!
I LOVE YOU GOSSIP GUY
1) Blair all the way when she can't believe her mother wants to have her fashion line sold at Cromwell's: "Where Bristol Palin shops? "
2)I loved Jenny's storyline a lot, frankly because I'm starting to like her this season. I loved the Damien text message tidbit because it's so what teenagers do. As much as I loved the acting in Chuck's storyline, it just seems to be sooo fabricated and appears impossible. That's why I choose Jenny's, I loved how Nate came to her rescue (again)!
3) Serena and Nate! These two so don't know how to do it! It's Chuck and Blair's thing, keep it for them only! Serenate is sooo incredibly boring it hurts.
4)The entire Chuck storyline doesn't make sense, so that's my choice!
5)The preview of next week's episode looked heartbreaking...I was reminded of "Moulin Rouge!" when she tears that necklace down. I don't want Blair to sleep with Jack ... I wonder if Chuck knows? If so, back off basshole, you don't deserve her!
had to miss last night's episode because of work! is the episode available on you tube yet?
1. The best quote of the night definitely has to go to Brandeis when Serena asked her how her Congressman was doing, and she replied with the ever witty, "He's doing real well in his polling." Ha, at $300 an hour, I'm sure you're obliged to say that, Brandeis.
2. I will have to go with Chuck's Mamadrama, only because there's an actual (albeit convoluted) plot. Vanessa's storyline was dumb, and Agnes was only there to set Jenny off in Nate's trajectory.
3. Serena and Nate are definitely the worst schemers on that side of Central Park. Jack was right, their 'catch him in a compromising situation' idea is very high school, but what do you expect from the two of them? And I'd like to think that Agnes isn't a bad schemer, its just that her target is so easily duped.
4. Jenny needing to watch her stuff. Actually, the fact that they were doing the last minute fittings at the Waldorf penthouse in the first place. Doesn't Eleanor have a studio for this kind of stuff?
5. Evidently, C
Chuck of course was the best how he handled things staying calm and in the end ready to fight back also i loved the end where see Jenny looking at Nate and Serena which of course i knew the moment he saved her at the clib that sth again will rise in the future so i am really excited on that!
A few months back, we had an "Indecent Proposal" clue, so this shouldn't be a huge surprise to anyone.. AHHH I can not WAIT for next Monday!
You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Login or Register.
Remember My Info