Are you a TV Fanatic?
Sign up for our daily newsletter to receive personalized television news for free!
I know rule 62 is to always give people space when they get off the elevator but this is really important and I don't want to waste any time.
- Permalink: Gibbs' Rule #62
Oh, boo hoo. My super hot, super smart girlfriend likes me too much? McGee, this is not about space. It's about you being scared. Scared that things aren't going to work out, and somebody's going to get hurt, and then you have to deal with those messy emotions. Delilah is like the best thing that's ever happened to you. You can't protect yourself from everything.
Palmer: I'm so not having kids.
Abby: Okay Jimmy. That does it. Excuse us, director, but something has gotten into Mr. Palmer, and I would like to get it out now.
Vance: Well don't let me interfere.
- Permalink: Well don't let me interfere.
Life isn't always perfect, you know? But sometimes things would work out for the best if you just had faith.
Abby: I'm still stuck on the fact that you can draw. I mean this isn't Kate good but it's good good.
Bishop: Who's Kate?
Abby: That would take a few hours and a whole box of tissues.
- Permalink: That would take a few hours and a whole box of tissues.
Abby: It's sage, McGee. I'm purifying my sanctuary of the negative karma left by the Halloween prankster.
McGee: Don't you think you're going a little overboard? I mean I don't like it when Tony touches my stuff either, but I just use bleach.
Gibbs: You got something for me, Abs?
Abby: She came down here an hour ago, asking to look at Petty Officer Well's computer. She was all "please" and all "thank you". She brought me this.
Gibbs: She's just trying to be nice.
Abby: I know. It's freaking me out, man.
- Permalink: You got something for me, Abs? She came down here an hour ago,...
Gibbs: Can you beam this up to McGee?
Abby: Well I can't beam it Captain Kirk, but I can send it up, sure.
Gibbs: Captain who?
- Permalink: Can you beam this up to McGee? Well I can't beam it Captain Ki...
Abby: Why didn't we do more to stop Parsons' investigation? Like a sit-in....or a hunger strike?
Palmer: I'm no good at hunger strikes. I get really light-headed at around four o'clock if I don't have a snack.
- Permalink: Why didn't we do more to stop Parsons' investigation? Like a sit...
Abby: Ziva is loyal to a fault.
Parsons: No doubt. "To a fault" is exactly how I'd put it.
- Permalink: Ziva is loyal to a fault. No doubt. To a fault is exactly how ...
I knew that guy was trouble. He's like an evil McGee.
- Permalink: I knew that guy was trouble. He's like an evil McGee.
Abby: Is that broken?
Tony: No Mrs. Mulwray, but I damned near lost my nose. I like breathing through it.
Abby: Mrs. Mulwray
Tony: Faye Dunaway and of course Mr. Jack.
Ziva: Yeah, I know. Chinatown.
- Permalink: Is that broken? No Mrs. Mulwray, but I damned near lost my nos...