Angela Montenegro Quotes
Brennan: You stayed up all night?
Brennan: Is that good for the baby?
Angela: Well, what he doesn't know, doesn't hurt him, right?
- Permalink: You stayed up all night? Yes. Is that good for the baby? W...
Brennan: Dr. Hodgins, would you come over here and be a corpse?
Angela: (to Brennan) Sweetie, y-you do mean pretend to be a corpse, right? 'Cause the way you're holding that knife, you're looking a little slashery.
- Permalink: Dr. Hodgins, would you come over here and be a corpse? Yeah. ...
(Angela walks into Hodgins' lab.)
Angela: Okay, that's gross.
Hodgins: Vacuuming their noses, or what used to be their noses. It's fun. Want to help?
Angela: You are not playing with our children without supervision.
- Permalink: Okay, that's gross. Vacuuming their noses, or what used to be ...
Cam: I just assumed that when you guys got back from your trip you'd be a real couple.
Brennan: We were never a couple.
Clark: Dr. Saroyan, you assured me that you would try to keep this work place professional.
Cam: And I will, Dr. Edison.
Angela: (ignoring Clark) No, no, no. You were a couple. You just weren't having sex. (Clark moans) Were you jealous?
Brennan: Of course not. I'm happy for Booth, why would I be jealous?
Clark: Because it's obvious you and Agent Booth were attracted to each other. I mean, a blind man can see that. I just couldn't understand why you two just didn't rip each other's clothes off. I mean, just get all butt-naked and (realizing what he just said) Oh my God, oh my God, oh my God! Ah, I'm, I'm sorry, I-it just popped out, okay? You guys weren't focusing.
Hodgins: Dude, a little self control.
- Permalink: I just assumed that when you guys got back from your trip you'd ...
(While watching a a video of Hannah reporting from Afghanistan.)
Angela: She is hot.
Brennan: Yes, she's in Afghanistan. The temperature is frequently over a hundred degrees.
- Permalink: She is hot. Yes, she's in Afghanistan. The temperature is freq...
Angela: Did you think about Booth at all when you were away?
Brennan: Yes, I did. A-a few times I actually dreamed about him.
Angela: Oh, well there you go! Dreams are very meaningful.
Brennan: I dreamed about the work we do. I dreamed about catching murderers and getting justice for people who were killed. What does that mean?
Angela: It means you're going to die loveless and alone.
- Permalink: Did you think about Booth at all when you were away? Yes, I di...
Brennan: Booth fell in love in Afghanistan.
Angela: Oh. Oh, sweetie, I'm so sorry.
Brennan: Why? Are you in love with Booth?
- Permalink: Booth fell in love in Afghanistan. Oh. Oh, sweetie, I'm so sor...
Brennan: So I'm the only one living the life I expected.
Angela: Well how's that, honey?
Brennan: It's um, it's as I expected.
- Permalink: So I'm the only one living the life I expected. Well how's tha...
Angela: You're allowed to make life changes without picking a fight with your old life.
Bones: But I need a break from that life. I'm worried all the time. Worried that Booth might get hurt on a case, and I can't prevent it. Worried about what our partnership means.
Angela: So you want to get away from Booth?
Bones: No. It's just... I just need some perspective so that I can view my life with some objectivity.
- Permalink: You're allowed to make life changes without picking a fight with...