Angela Montenegro Quotes
Hodgins: Do you know what Vincent Nigel-Murray is? He's a genius.
Brennan: Yes, but so are we all. Except for Angela.
Angela: Oh, right, and yet who do you turn to when you need pretty pictures?
- Permalink: Do you know what Vincent Nigel-Murray is? He's a genius. Yes, ...
Angela: Four years ago Jared's girlfriend was a hooker?
Brennan: An escort. I believe in the hierarchy of prostitution, an escort ranks equal to high class call girl.
Angela: And now she teaches grade school?
Brennan: Mm-hmm. I don't see any other injuries that could be cause of death. Apparently the rule is, once a sex worker always a sex worker.
Angela: You know, it really would have been better if Booth never ran her record.
Brennan: He said it was my influence. That it was the rational thing to do.
Angela: No, sweetie, he's rationalizing. Which makes what he did irrational, because he's rationalizing that Jared can't make rational decisions for himself. You do the same thing all the time. Maybe that's what he learned from you.
- Permalink: Four years ago Jared's girlfriend was a hooker? An escort. I b...
Angela: Okay, let's do it your way.
Wendell: You mean talk to Hodgins or...?
- Permalink: Okay, let's do it your way. You mean talk to Hodgins or...?
Angela: Booth must be cute with his grandpa, huh?
Brennan: His grandfather calls him shrimp. Booth seems to like it, which I don't understand.
Angela: Well, it's because it makes him feel loved, like when he actually was a shrimp.
Brennan: So the moniker is a sign of affection?
Angela: Very good, Brennan. You never had a nickname?
Brennan: Oh, no, just what Booth calls me; just Bones.
- Permalink: Booth must be cute with his grandpa, huh? His grandfather call...
Angela: Was Booth upset?
Brennan: Yes, I don't know why.
Angela: Brennan, this could screw up the natural order of things. And Booth wishes that you were going out with him.
Brennan: I drink with him all the time. But with Andrew, there's the potential for sex.
Angela: And not with Booth?
- Permalink: Was Booth upset? Yes, I don't know why. Brennan, this could ...
Sweets: Karloff was a genius. You could feel the mummy's pain, you know?
Angela: He was dead Sweets. He felt no pain.
Sweets: Emotional pain. That never dies.
Angela: Cheery thought. Thank you.
- Permalink: Karloff was a genius. You could feel the mummy's pain, you know?...
Hodgings: We're going down the rabbit hole here people. The CIA has no problem silencing people that poke around in their business.
Angela: I hate to break it to you Jack but -- you're the guy who studies bugs, slime, and poop. It's hardly assassination worthy.
Hodgins: Hey, a lot of people would like to see me dead.
Angela: I'm not gonna touch that one.
- Permalink: We're going down the rabbit hole here people. The CIA has no pro...
Hodgins: There was, more than a grain of truth in those Bond films.
Angela: Pussy Galore? That's never gonna happen.
Wendell: Well, we can always hope.
- Permalink: There was, more than a grain of truth in those Bond films. Pus...
Angela: Then why use Booth at all? Why don't you use Fisher ... and his discount sperm?
Brennan: No, Booth has a bigger mandible and a more prominent zygomatic than Fisher, as well as a more pronounced ratio between the width of his clavicles and his ilia.
Angela: So, it's because Booth is hot?
- Permalink: Then why use Booth at all? Why don't you use Fisher ... and his ...
I was turned on by tiger urine?
- Permalink: I was turned on by tiger urine?
Angela: (about Hodgins) He does have a teriffic ass.
Brennan: Perhaps that's why you're always making him leave.
- Permalink: (about Hodgins) He does have a teriffic ass. Perhaps that's wh...
Angela: Hey Dr. Oldhouse. I wasn't wrong about Clark, was I? He's, tightly wound but-
Nora Oldhouse: Dynamite, Ms. Montenegro. A briefcase bomb.
Angela: That's what I thought.
- Permalink: Hey Dr. Oldhouse. I wasn't wrong about Clark, was I? He's, tight...