Are you a TV Fanatic?
Sign up for our daily newsletter to receive personalized television news for free!
OB GYN: Dorota, how are you?
Blair: She's fine. I'm Blair, Dorota's employer. I have a few questions.
Dorota: Just go with it. Is only way.
Blair: What about breast sensitivity? She practically screams when anyone touches them. I can hear her all the way in Queens.
Doctor: Perfectly normal.
Blair: Great. And how long until she can determine the father of her child? She's had a few one night stands with the staff of our building...
Dorota: Blair Cornelia Waldorf!
- Permalink: Dorota, how are you? She's fine. I'm Blair, Dorota's employer....
Dan: Blair, what's going on? I thought you were mad at me.
Blair: And I forgive you if you shut up and guard the door.
Dan: It's not like you to forgive me. Or run away from a feast.
- Permalink: Blair, what's going on? I thought you were mad at me. And I fo...
Seamstress: Do they know?
Blair: Know what?
Seamstress: How far along you are? I'd say six weeks. He sent me your measurements.
- Permalink: Do they know? Know what? How far along you are? I'd say six ...
Blair: What? Oh. No. Is it my hair?
Eleanor: I didn't want to say anything in front of Louis but I found something hidden in the pantry. Is this why you have been acting so strange about Louis? Is there something you need to tell me?
- Permalink: What? Oh. No. Is it my hair? I didn't want to say anything in ...
Gossip Girl: Lonely Boy learning three words, eight letters don't come out right when no one wants to hear them.
Blair: Come on, Louis. Let's go. I'm done here.
- Permalink: Lonely Boy learning three words, eight letters don't come out ri...
Blair: I don't understand, are you following me now?
Louis: No Blair.
Blair: Actually, it's fine if you are. Because I can do this in person then.
Dan: Louis is not here for you.
Blair: He's not? What the hell's going on?
Dan: Louis didn't meet you tonight because he was helping me.
- Permalink: I don't understand, are you following me now? No Blair. Actu...
Blair: I am about to call off my engagement. I can't marry someone who doesn't stand up for me. Not even to his own mother. And when I tell him it's over, I'll need to get away. To clear my head. You were in the Hamptons?
Dan: Ah, Ammagansett. Cece's house.
Blair: Is it empty? Take me there.
- Permalink: I am about to call off my engagement. I can't marry someone who ...
Dan: Blair. What are you doing here? Did Louisâ€”
Blair: I didn't know where else to go. I wasn't going to come here. I haven't talked to you all summer and you're the only person I know in New York right now. And I really need a friend. If you're still...
Dan: Of course I am. What's going on?
- Permalink: Blair. What are you doing here? Did Louisâ€” I didn't know whe...
Blair: I can't even believe I'm answering this call.
Louis: I'm so sorry, Blair. Something's come up that's taking me longer than anticipated. It looks like I won't make it to the gala at all.
Blair: You're going vague on this one? Something's come up? Why don't you admit that you're already at the UN with your mother instead of lying.
Louis: I'm not. I wish I could tell you where I am, but I made a promise.
Blair: And we know how you honor the promises you make. As long as they're not to me. Tell your mother congratulations. She won.
Louis: What are you talking about?
- Permalink: I can't even believe I'm answering this call. I'm so sorry, Bl...
Blair: Louis told me he would stand up to his mother tonight. So if he does, everything can continue the way it's meant to. And if he doesn't, he and his mother will have a lovely wedding in November without a bride. Or she can just take my place, which seems to be what she wants. Wish me luck.
Eleanor: Darling, is the stress of the wedding getting to you? Testing a good man who loves you never ends well.
- Permalink: Louis told me he would stand up to his mother tonight. So if he ...
Blair: We're going to be married in three months. I need to know that we're in this together and I'm not just standing here alone.
Louis: You're not. I'm right here.
Blair: Those are just words. I need proof.
Louis: You're right. The dress discussion can wait until tomorrow. But tonight, I show my mother that you come first.
- Permalink: We're going to be married in three months. I need to know that w...
Aren't you done out there? Los Angeles is a plastic surgery layover, not somewhere you live.
- Permalink: Aren't you done out there? Los Angeles is a plastic surgery layo...