Are you a TV Fanatic?
Sign up for our daily newsletter to receive personalized television news for free!
Shirley: I need to go to the bathroom first, Britta?
Britta: No, I don't have to go
Annie: I'll go with you
Britta: What, she's offended?
Jeff: Girls go in groups, did you learn nothing from stand up comedy in the nineties?
- Permalink: I need to go to the bathroom first, Britta? No, I don't have t...
Britta: I'm willing to try some more mainstream feminine stuff.
Jeff: Well, then you should know that nothing says "I'm a woman" like... doing it with me.
Britta: Nothing says "I'm a pig" like you
- Permalink: I'm willing to try some more mainstream feminine stuff. Well, ...
Dean Pelton: Well look at this group having some of meeting and being so diverse. There is just, boy! There is just one of every kind of you, isn't there?
Pierce: Well, we are missing a pipsqueak, but we don't want one, so beat it!
Britta: Ah, Pierce, that's the dean
- Permalink: Well look at this group having some of meeting and being so dive...
Britta: You're just doing all this because you want to have sex with me, you don't even want to be my friend
Jeff: Wait a minute. Is that what you thought I meant? Britta, look at me
Britta: I am
Jeff: No, look how handsome my face is. If all I wanted was sex, I could get it from plenty of women without having to go through all this crap. I'm here because I like you and I'd be psyched to be your friend. I just didn't want to take sex off the table without doing my due diligence
- Permalink: You're just doing all this because you want to have sex with me,...
Britta: I'm not gonna sit while some hokey tribunal gets its jollies judging me.
Jeff: Hey, if you show up with me, follow my lead, and deny everything, you'll walk. That's the Winger guarantee.
Britta: I get it. You think you're gonna save my bacon using your lawyer powers and send me into fits of grateful arousal.
Jeff: I can neither confirm nor deny that. See how good I am?
- Permalink: I'm not gonna sit while some hokey tribunal gets its jollies jud...
Jeff: So I guess the cell phone number you put on the study group contact sheet was fake, which I just learned in the awkward conclusion of a month long text message affair with a dude from boulder
Jeff: That's okay, just give me your real number and I'll cleanse my pallet while Kevin rethinks his marriage
- Permalink: So I guess the cell phone number you put on the study group cont...
Britta [about Vaughn]: The problem right now is that he's calling me "baby." He's trying to hold my hands. It's... it's getting a little relationshipy and... he gave me something.
- Permalink: The problem right now is that he's calling me baby. He's trying...
Britta: Hey Vaugn, what's up?
Vaughn: No worries
Jeff: Interesting, cause I might be worried if I was playing hacky sack a decade too late
- Permalink: Hey Vaugn, what's up? No worries Interesting, cause I might ...
Britta: Aren't you supposed to have an Olympic gold medal in gibber jabber
Jeff: Yeah, but I'm a sprinter. I'm at my best during high speed bursts of wit.
- Permalink: Aren't you supposed to have an Olympic gold medal in gibber jabb...
Britta: Did you do all that to me on purpose? That's not a very nice way to treat your friends
Abed: Well, Britta, it isn't called friend business, it's called show business [lights up a cigarette and leaves the room]
Britta: He's smoking!
Jeff: Honey, let him leave the nest
- Permalink: Did you do all that to me on purpose? That's not a very nice way...
Abed's Dad: Dreams are for sleeping
Britta: You don't know that
Abed's Dad: It's clinically proven
- Permalink: Dreams are for sleeping You don't know that It's clinically ...
Hey Abed, real stories -- they don't have spoilers. You understand that TV and life are different, right?
- Permalink: Hey Abed, real stories -- they don't have spoilers. You understa...