I need to go to the bathroom first, Britta? No, I don't have t...
Shirley: I need to go to the bathroom first, Britta?
Britta: No, I don't have to go
Annie: I'll go with you
Britta: What, she's offended?
Jeff: Girls go in groups, did you learn nothing from stand up comedy in the nineties?
- Jeff Winger, Shirley, Britta, Annie Edison
- Community Season 1 Episode 6: "Football, Feminism and You"
- Related Quotes:
- Jeff Winger Quotes, Shirley Quotes, Britta Quotes, Annie Edison Quotes, Community Season 1 Episode 6 Quotes, Community Quotes
- Added by:
- Eric Hochberger
Britta: I'm willing to try some more mainstream feminine stuff.
Jeff: Well, then you should know that nothing says "I'm a woman" like... doing it with me.
Britta: Nothing says "I'm a pig" like you
- Permalink: I'm willing to try some more mainstream feminine stuff. Well, ...
Dean Pelton: Well look at this group having some of meeting and being so diverse. There is just, boy! There is just one of every kind of you, isn't there?
Pierce: Well, we are missing a pipsqueak, but we don't want one, so beat it!
Britta: Ah, Pierce, that's the dean
- Permalink: Well look at this group having some of meeting and being so dive...