Stan: I don't understand that stuff at all, I need Morgan Freeman to explain it to me.
Jimmy: Yeah, I love when Morgan Freeman explains stuff.
Clyde: Whenever I'm confused about what's going on in a movie, I'm always so relieved when Morgan Freeman shows up and explains the plot to me.
- Permalink: I don't understand that stuff at all, I need Morgan Freeman to e...
Stan: Dude, did a bully take your lunch money again week?
Stan: That's the third day in a row, you gotta tell a teacher.
Butters: Nah, I'm not a tattle-tale.
Stan: Then write the principal an anonymous letter.
Butters: Nah, I'm not an Anonymous Andy.
Clyde: So just get a bigger bully to beat the bully up.
Butters: Nah, I don't want kids calling me kids calling me a cliche conflict resolution Kevin.
- Permalink: Dude, did a bully take your lunch money again week? Yeah. Th...
I was enthralled by the dialogue.
- Permalink: I was enthralled by the dialogue.
"You know why girls wear make-up and perfume? Cause they're ugly and they stink."
- Permalink: You know why girls wear make-up and perfume? Cause they're ugly ...
Kyle: (about Butters) Dude, that poor kid.
Clyde: Yeah, we got to remember to kick his ass tomorrow.
- Permalink: Dude, that poor kid. Yeah, we got to remember to kick his ass...
(After Cartman has been released from jail)
Stan: Hey, Cartman's back!
(Clyde runs up and hugs Cartman then begins to weep)
Clyde: Oh thank you, thank you so much!
Cartman: Uh guys, what the hell's wrong with Clyde?
- Permalink: Hey, Cartman's back! Oh thank you, thank you so much! Uh g...
Clyde: I'm not fat you guys, I'm just kinda big boned.
Kyle: That's what they all say!
- Permalink: I'm not fat you guys, I'm just kinda big boned. That's what th...
Stan: Get on the sled, fatass.
Clyde: For the last time I'm not fat GODDAMN IT!
(Clyde's voice changes and his eyes close tightly into an "X" like when Cartman's mad - realizing that he has just become shockingly like Cartman Clyde slams his hand over his mouth and his eyes bug out in shock/horror)
- Permalink: Get on the sled, fatass. For the last time I'm not fat GODDAMN...
Clyde: Hey what's going on?
Kyle: Tweek and Craig are gonna fight!
Clyde: Really? CoolIt's funny because Tweek and Craig both went home about 15 minutes ago.
Token: Yea, they left.
- Permalink: Hey what's going on? Tweek and Craig are gonna fight! Really...
Mr. Mackey: Wh-wh-what you need to do, uh, Damien is...is to be overly nice. See, n-no matter how mean the other kids are to you, just don't retaliate. Err, be passive, mmm'kay? That's what I taught the little British boy, Pip, an-and just look at how much the other children like him now!
(scene changes to the playground, a group of kids are gathered around Pip)
Clyde: I bet I could spit the most on him! (spits on his left shoulder
Bebe: Oh, yeah? I bet I could spit in his hair! (spits in his right eye)
Pip: Oh! Nice try! A little higher and you've got it!
- Permalink: Wh-wh-what you need to do, uh, Damien is...is to be overly nice....
Want more South Park?
Sign up for our daily newsletter and receive the latest tv news delivered to your inbox for free!