Cristina Yang Quotes
Med Student: Is that the tumor?
Cristina: That's the gall bladder.
Med Student: Wait, really?
Cristina: Cross my heart, hope to die.
- Permalink: Is that the tumor? That's the gall bladder. Wait, really? ...
Where's the stupid meat wagon?Callie
- Permalink: Where's the stupid meat wagon?
Med students are like students are like children at the dinner table to be seen and not heard.
- Permalink: Med students are like students are like children at the dinner t...
I'm unstoppable and you got defeated by a piece of plastic covered in urine. Buck up.
- Permalink: I'm unstoppable and you got defeated by a piece of plastic cover...
First year med students. Too dumb to find the toilet.
- Permalink: First year med students. Too dumb to find the toilet.
Cristina: It's like court-ordered community service.
Meredith: I'd rather be picking up trash off the side of the highway.
- Permalink: It's like court-ordered community service. I'd rather be picki...
Teddy: Thank you for staying today Cristina. I know it can't have been an easy decision.
Cristina: You know what, though, it was.
- Permalink: Thank you for staying today Cristina. I know it can't have been...
Wanna get some crack cocaine?
- Permalink: Wanna get some crack cocaine?
Cristina: Is this typical? I mean to go for hours without a bite?
Derek: Well, the only thing predictable about fishing is that it's unpredictable.
Cristina: Wow, that's deep.
Derek: Yeah, why don't you ponder that for a while. Quietly.
Cristina: Cristina: I can't stop. I can't turn my mind off.
- Permalink: Is this typical--I mean to go for hours without a bite? Well,...
Cristina: Can I make a suggestion.
Cristina: If you mount the rod-holders mid-ship, we can both reach the rods from either end of the boat. After you called last night, I did some research. I didn't want to be any less than sea-worthy.
Derek: It's a lake.
Derek: Actually, it's ... it's a great idea.
Cristina: You may need clip-on mounts to clear the gunnels.
Derek: Are you gonna be like this all day?
Cristina: I can't help it.
- Permalink: Can I make a suggestion. Yeah. If you mount the rod-holders ...
Meredith: There are no bathrooms out there, you know?
Cristina: I know.
- Permalink: There are no bathrooms out there, you know? I know.
Cristina: If you are here for the party then you are way too early.
Derek: I'm not here for the party.
- Permalink: If you are here for the party then you are way too early. I'm...
Did you say it? 'I love you. I don't ever want to live without you. You changed my life.' Did you say it? Make a plan. Set a goal. Work toward it, but every now and then, look around; Drink it in 'cause this is it. It might all be gone tomorrow."Meredith (closing voiceover)
- Permalink: Did you say it? 'I love you. I don't ever want to live without y...
Lexie: [narrating] Grief may be a thing we all have in common, but it looks different on everyone.
Mark: It isn't just death we have to grieve. It's life. It's loss. It's change.
Alex: And when we wonder why it has to suck so much sometimes, has to hurt so bad. The thing we gotta try to remember is that it can turn on a dime.
Izzie: That's how you stay alive. When it hurts so much you can't breathe, that's how you survive.
Derek: By remembering that one day, somehow, impossibly, you won't feel this way. It won't hurt this much.
Bailey: Grief comes in its own time for everyone, in its own way.
Owen: So the best we can do, the best anyone can do, is try for honesty.
Meredith: The really crappy thing, the very worst part of grief is that you can't control it.
Arizona: The best we can do is try to let ourselves feel it when it comes.
Callie: And let it go when we can.
Meredith: The very worst part is that the minute you think you're past it, it starts all over again.
Cristina: And always, every time, it takes your breath away.
Meredith: There are five stages of grief. They look different on all of us, but there are always five.
- Permalink: Grief may be a thing we all have in common, but it looks differe...