Howard Wolowitz Quotes
Penny [to Raj about Lalita]: No one can make you get married. Why don't you just meet this girl and see what happens?
Raj: Haven't you been listening to me? I cannot talk to women!
Leonard: Um, Raj?
Wolowitz: No, no, let's see how long it takes him
- Permalink: No one can make you get married. Why don't you just meet this gi...
Leonard: Can't you see that she's using you?
Wolowitz: Who cares? Last night she pulled off her blouse and I wept.
Penny: Look, Howard, I know her, okay. She'll sleep with anyone as long as they keep buying her things.
- Permalink: Can't you see that she's using you? Who cares? Last night she ...
Wolowitz: Oh, by the way, where did you get that loofah mitt? Yours reaches places that mine just won't?
Penny: You used my loofah?
Wolowitz: More precisely, we used your loofah. I exfoliated her brains out!
- Permalink: Oh, by the way, where did you get that loofah mitt? Yours reache...
Check out the sexy nurse. I believe it's time for me to turn my head and cough
- Permalink: Check out the sexy nurse. I believe it's time for me to turn my ...
Wolowitz: Forgive me for being so bold, but I now see where Sheldon gets his smoldering good looks.
Mary: Honey, that ain't gonna work, but you keep trying.
- Permalink: Forgive me for being so bold, but I now see where Sheldon gets h...
Sheldon: I have got the Sword of Azeroth!
Leonard: Forget the sword, Sheldon. Help Raj.
Sheldon: There is no more Sheldon. I am the sword master!
Wolowitz: Leonard, look out!
Leonard: Damn it, Sheldon, we're dying here.
Sheldon: Goodbye, peasants.
Leonard: Bastard teleported!
Raj: He's selling the Sword of Azeroth on eBay.
Leonard: You betrayed us for money? Who are you?
Sheldon: I'm a rogue night elf. Don't you people read character descriptions? Wait, wait, wait... somebody just clicked Buy It Now.
Wolowitz: I am the sword master!
- Permalink: I have got the Sword of Azeroth! Forget the sword, Sheldon. He...
Wolowitz: So, how'd it go with Leslie?
Leonard: Oh, we tried kissing, but the earth didn't move... I mean any more than the 383 miles it was gonna move anyway
- Permalink: So, how'd it go with Leslie? Oh, we tried kissing, but the ear...
Sheldon: I have noted that Leslie Winkle recently started shaving her legs. Now, given that winter is coming, one can only assume that she's signaling sexual availability.
Wolowitz: I don't know. You guys work in the same lab.
Wolowitz: There are pitfalls. Trust me, I know. When it comes to sexual harassment law, I'm a bit of a self-taught expert.
Leonard: Look Howard, if I were to ask Leslie Winkle out, it would just be for dinner. I'm not going to walk into the lab, ask her to strip naked and dance for me.
Wolowitz: Oh, then you're probably okay
- Permalink: I have noted that Leslie Winkle recently started shaving her leg...
[trying to assemble Penny's new wardrobe, reading the instructions]
Wolowitz: Oh, boy! I was afraid of that!
Wolowitz: These instructions are a pictographic representation of the least imaginative way to assemble these components. This, right here, is why Sweden has no space program
- Permalink: Oh, boy! I was afraid of that! What? These instructions are ...
Don't get the wrong idea; the way I see it, I'm halfway to pity sex
- Permalink: Don't get the wrong idea; the way I see it, I'm halfway to pity ...
How is "doable" anything but a compliment?
- Permalink: How is doable anything but a compliment?