Jack Donaghy Quotes
Jack: I wanted to talk to you about our corporate "Bottoms-Up Day." Once a year all the senior V.P.s spend one day doing the job of one of our lowest level employees. This year I'll be a page for a day and you'll be my boss.
Kenneth: Thank you, sir!
Jack: That's how the "Bottoms-Up" program works. I'm going to be your bottom, Kenneth, and I want you to ride me as hard as you can.
- Permalink: I wanted to talk to you about our corporate Bottoms-Up Day. Once...
Tracy: So GE will produce the Tracy Jordan Meat Machine?
Jack: Oh no, no. GE could never make something so... unique. We'll have to pass this off to one of our subsidiaries. You see, GE owns KitchenAll of Colorado, which in turn owns JMI of Stamford which is a majority shareholder of Pokerfastlane.com which recently acquired the Sheinhardt Wig Company which owns NBC outright. NBC owns Winnipeg Iron Works which owns the AHP Chanagi Party Meats company of Pyongyang, North Korea... and they will make the Meat Machine.
- Permalink: So GE will produce the Tracy Jordan Meat Machine? Oh no, no. G...
Liz: What's going on, business got ya down?
Jack: Business doesn't get me down, business gets me off.
- Permalink: What's going on, business got ya down? Business doesn't get me...
Liz: Why are you wearing a tux?
Jack: It's after six. What am I, a farmer?
- Permalink: Why are you wearing a tux? It's after six. What am I, a farmer...
Jack: Tracy's feeling a lot better now. He's under a doctor's care.
Conan: That's what they said about Hasselhoff, then he tried to make out with me during a commercial break.
Jack: Conan, this is important to me. So, we can either do this the easy way or the hard way.
Conan: What's the hard way?
Jack: You do a live Christmas Eve special from Kabul every year until the War on Terror is won.
Conan: Tell Tracy I'll see him tonight, you Black Irish bastard.
Jack: Back at you, red.
- Permalink: Tracy's feeling a lot better now. He's under a doctor's care. ...
Jack: Conan, Tracy's really excited to be back on your show.
Conan: I don't know. He's kind of a loose cannon, and I like to surround myself with people who don't try to stab me.
- Permalink: Conan, Tracy's really excited to be back on your show. I don't...
Liz: Okay, very funny. You bought a pager from Dennis. Will you take it off now, please?
Jack: Oh, I can't. I'm expecting a call from 1983.
- Permalink: Okay, very funny. You bought a pager from Dennis. Will you take ...
Dennis: You know there are 17 million rats per person in Manhattan. You eat a pound of rat crap every year without even knowing it, huh?
Jack: I think I read about that in The New Yorker... Um, anyway, we'll leave you two to your meal. I hope you enjoy the choices that you've made.
- Permalink: You know there are 17 million rats per person in Manhattan. You ...
Jack: That's a sharp tie you've got there, Dennis.
Dennis: That douchebag up front made me wear it.
Jack: Does he know you're the Beeper King?
Dennis: I don't think so.
- Permalink: That's a sharp tie you've got there, Dennis. That douchebag up...
All you have to do as the writing staff of an NBC show is incorporate positive mentions, or 'POS-MENS' of GE products into your program. For example you could write an episode where one of your character purchases, and is satisfied with one of GE's direct current drilling motors for off-shore or land-based projects.
- Permalink: All you have to do as the writing staff of an NBC show is incorp...
Jack: Are you familiar with the GE tri-vection oven?
Liz: I don't cook very much.
Jack: Sure... I gotcha. New York, third-wave feminist, college-educated, single and pretending to be happy about it, over-scheduled, undersexed, you buy any magazine that says "healthy body image" on the cover, and every two years you take up knitting for ... a week.
Pete: That is dead on!
Liz: What, are you going to guess my weight now?
Jack: You don't want me to do that.
- Permalink: Are you familiar with the GE tri-vection oven? I don't cook ve...
[to Liz] I like you. You have the boldness of a much younger woman.Jack
- Permalink: I like you. You have the boldness of a much younger woman.
This is the defining thing of my life. It's not gonna be that hit-and-run!Jenna
- Permalink: This is the defining thing of my life. It's not gonna be that hi...
- Rating: Unrated
Dr. Leo Spaceman: I don't know how to say this: Dee-AY-buh-tees?
- Permalink: Dee-AY-buh-tees?
- Rating: 5.0 / 5.0