Jack Donaghy Quotes
Liz: His name's Floyd.
Jack: That's unfortunate.
- Permalink: His name's Floyd. That's unfortunate.
Therapist: I think we're just doing Good Times now.
Tracy: Now do the white dude that my moms left my dad for.
Jack (in stuffed-up voice): Now see hear Tracy, it's impolite to slurp one's soup.
Tracy: Whoa, no need to resort to ugly stereotypes.
- Permalink: I think we're just doing Good Times now. Now do the white dude...
Tracy: No, Dad! Don't die! I love you Dad! I don't wanna dogfight no more!
Jack (normal voice): Tracy that's it! That's it!
Tracy (to therapist): Thank you for showing me there really is love in my family after all. And I need to stay the hell away from them. Donaghy, you're the only family I need, Jackie D.
Jack: You got that right, Tre. You know it's too bad you didn't know Howard Cossell when you were growing up because I had that one in my pocket the whole time.
- Permalink: No, Dad! Don't die! I love you Dad! I don't wanna dogfight no mo...
Devon: You familiar with the Church of Practicology?
Jack: You mean the cult that was invented by Stan Lee?
Devon: No, I mean the religion founded by the alien king living inside Stan Lee.
- Permalink: You familiar with the Church of Practicology? You mean the cul...
She needs to lose thirty pounds or gain sixty. Anything in between has no place on television.
- Permalink: She needs to lose thirty pounds or gain sixty. Anything in betwe...
Jack: All right, Jerry, what NBC shows do you want to be digitally inserted into?
Seinfeld: I like Lost. Is that you guys?
- Permalink: All right, Jerry, what NBC shows do you want to be digitally ins...
Jack: Never go with a hippie to a second location.
Liz: I need to do that thing that rich people do where they turn money into more money. Can you teach me how to do that?
Jack: With my eyes closed.
- Permalink: Never go with a hippie to a second location. I need to do that...
Jack: So what are you gonna do with your money? Put it into a 401K?
Liz: Yeah, I gotta get one of those.
Jack: What?! Where do you invest your money, Lemon?
Liz: I've got like 12 grand in checking.
Jack: Are you an immigrant?
- Permalink: So what are you gonna do with your money? Put it into a 401K? ...
Jack: I think Angie is right-handed so you have to work her clockwise.
Liz: Wait, you've already thought about fighting her?
Jack: Every time I meet a new person I figure out how I'll fight them. You have a gimpy right knee, right?
- Permalink: I think Angie is right-handed so you have to work her clockwise....
Lemon, women your age are more likely to get mauled at the zoo than get married.Jack
- Permalink: Lemon, women your age are more likely to get mauled at the zoo t...
Jack: All of my summer replacement shows were big hits - America's Next Top Pirate, Are You Stronger Than A Dog, MILF Island.
Liz: MILF Island?
Jack: 25 super hot moms, 50 eighth grade boys, no rules.
Liz: Oh yeah, didn't one of those women turn out to be a prostitute?
Jack: That doesn't mean she's not a wonderful, caring MILF.
- Permalink: All of my summer replacement shows were big hits - America's Nex...
Colleen: Well, well, well, well, well, this must be the one, huh? Phoebe! Welcome.
Jack: No, no.
Liz: No, I-
Colleen: Welcome, welcome, welcome!
Jack: Mother, mother! This is not Phoebe.
Colleen: This is not Phoebe? Well, why the hell not? I mean, she's perfect. Character, she got strength of character... and I tell you something else; she's got a good, solid... baby bucket.
Liz: You are a sassy old broad, aren't you?
- Permalink: Well, well, well, well, well, this must be the one, huh? Phoebe!...
Don Geiss: If you're watching this, you are an executive of the General Electric Corporation, and the unthinkable has happened. Capitalism is ending, either because of the Soviets or something ridiculous, like a woman President. I'm speaking to you from the year 1987, but the message is timeless: Avoid The Noid!
- Permalink: Avoid The Noid!
Liz Lemon is a Judas to all womankind.Abby Flynn
- Permalink: Liz Lemon is a Judas to all womankind.