Caroline Forbes Quotes
Katherine is a passenger in Elena, except it's worst… because none of us seemed to notice!
Caroline: Good coffee. But I usually take mine with a little more awkward silence.
Tyler: Nice try. You don't take anything with silence.
- Permalink: Nice try. You don't take anything with silence.
The bad news is that when this happened to Jesse we had to kill him, the good news is… well… there's normally good news.
You are not turning Damon's roosting chickens into a Stefan Salvatore guilt trip.
I can be bitter, party of one.
- Permalink: I can be bitter, party of one.
It felt really good to kiss him. So, then, I kind of, sort of... had sex with him.
Damon: You once told me that calling me "Satan" was an insult to Satan.
Caroline: Well... no one's perfect.
- Permalink: Well… no one's perfect.
Elena and Damon. Damon and Elena. I know there's a nickname in there somewhere.
Aaron: Are you cleaning the fireplace?
Caroline: Yeah. You know. All those carcinogens.
- Permalink: Yeah. You know. All those carcinogens.
Klaus: You're not the least bit interested in why I'm here?
Caroline: I literally just whooshed at the sight of your face… so no.
- Permalink: I literally just whooshed at the sight of your face… so no.
How am I the only person on the planet who's not having scandalous sex?
- Permalink: How am I the only person on the planet who's not having scandalous sex?
Elena: You memorized my breakup?
Caroline: Of course I did.
- Permalink: Of course I did.
You want a love that consumes you. You want passion and adventure, and even a little danger... I want you to get everything you're looking for. But for right now, I want you to forget that this happened. Can't have people knowing I'm in town yet. Goodnight, Elena.Damon
- Permalink: You want a love that consumes you. You want passion and adventur...
Hey, Blondie. Today isn't the worst day of your life. Today and tomorrow, it's a cakewalk. There'll be people around you day in and day out like they're afraid to leave you alone. The worst day? That's next week when there's nothing but quiet. Just a heads up.Damon