Are you a TV Fanatic?
Sign up for our daily newsletter to receive personalized television news for free!
Sheldon: How am I going to get to work?
Leonard: Take the bus.
Sheldon: Oh, I can't take the bus anymore. They don't have seatbelts, and they won't
let you lash yourself to the seat with bungee cords.
Leonard: You tried to lash yourself to the seat with bungee cords?
Sheldon: I didn't try; I succeeded.
- Permalink: How am I going to get to work? Take the bus. Oh, I can't tak...
Sheldon: Leonard, have you ever wondered why my little toes and lateral incisors are significantly smaller than the average for someone of my size?
Leonard: I wonder a lot of things about you Sheldon, but not that
- Permalink: Leonard, have you ever wondered why my little toes and lateral i...
Raj: Did you see my limo downstairs?
Raj: It's bigger than the house my grandfather grew up in.
Raj: It has more food, too
- Permalink: Did you see my limo downstairs? Yeah. It's bigger than the h...
Leonard: It wouldn't kill us to meet new people.
Sheldon: For the record, it could kill us to meet new people
- Permalink: It wouldn't kill us to meet new people. For the record, it cou...
Wolowitz: So you're just going to sit around here and mope while Penny is out with Dr. Apu from the Kwik-E-Mart?
Leonard: It's not a date, and that's racist.
Wolowitz: It can't be racist, he's a beloved character on The Simpsons
- Permalink: So you're just going to sit around here and mope while Penny is ...
Leonard: If we do get a new friend, he should be a guy you can trust. You know, a guy who has your back.
Wolowitz: And he should have a lot of money and live in a cool place down by the beach where we could throw parties.
Sheldon: And he should share our love of technology.
Wolowitz: And he should know a lot of women.
Leonard: Okay, let's see: money, women, technology. Okay, we're agreed. Our new friend is going to be Iron Man
- Permalink: If we do get a new friend, he should be a guy you can trust. You...
Sheldon: Why should I leave? This is my apartment, too.
Leonard: I know it is. And if science ever discovers a second member of your species, and you two would like some privacy, I'll be more than happy to get out of your way
- Permalink: Why should I leave? This is my apartment, too. I know it is. A...
Leonard: How could you just sit there and let them spy on me?
Sheldon: They were clever, Leonard. They exploited my complete lack of interest in what you were doing
- Permalink: How could you just sit there and let them spy on me? They were...
Leonard: What do you mean, you're moving out? Why?
Sheldon: There doesn't have to be a reason.
Leonard: Yeah, there kinda does.
Sheldon: Not necessarily. This is a classic example of MÃ¼nchhausen's Trilemma. Either the reason is predicated on a series of sub-reasons leading to an infinite regression, or it tracks back to arbitrary axiomatic statements, or it's ultimately circular, i.e. I'm moving out because I'm moving out.
Leonard: I'm still confused.
Sheldon: Leonard, I don't see how I could have made it any simpler
- Permalink: What do you mean, you're moving out? Why? There doesn't have t...
Penny: So it's fine with you if I'm not smart.
Leonard: Absolutely. [Penny closes the door on him] Okay, this time I know where I went wrong
- Permalink: So it's fine with you if I'm not smart. Absolutely. Okay, thi...
Leonard: [Sheldon] says he's moving out.
Raj: What did you do? Did you change the contrast or brightness settings on the television?
Raj: Did you take a Band-Aid off in front of him?
Wolowitz: Did you buy generic ketchup? Forget to rinse the sink? Talk to him through the bathroom door?
- Permalink: Says he's moving out. What did you do? Did you change the cont...
Penny [referring to Sheldon]: What's up with Ichabod?
Leonard: Oh, he's trying to make a new friend
Penny: Well good for him
Leonard: Unless he makes one out of wood like Geppetto, I don't think it's going to happen
- Permalink: What's up with Ichabod? Oh, he's trying to make a new friend ...