Lisa Simpson Quotes
Lisa: How does this mean anything when everyone's forced to do it?
Marge: What did I say about pointing out the meaninglessness of things?
Lisa: Not to.
- Permalink: Not to.
Lisa: You could do what Everybody Loves Raymond did.
Krusty: Go off the air while I'm still good? That horse has left the stable, gone to the glue factory and has been used to make art projects.
Principal Skinner: I must say, Lisa, it was amusing to see you thoroughly de-high-horsed.
Lisa: That isn't a word.
Principal Skinner: Oooh, back on the saddle she climbs.
- Permalink: Oooh, back on the saddle she climbs.
Excellent! (tents fingers) What am I doing? Untent! Untent!
- Permalink: Excellent! What am I doing? Untent! Untent!
Homer: I'm sorry, Homer Junior. You'll occupy an idealized place in my heart that no one can ever quite fill.
Bart: Therapy, please.
Lisa: Me too.
- Permalink: Me too.
Willie: You want me to carve it into a thank-o-lantern?
Lisa: No, this is good.
Willie: Well, this knave's got to carve something.
- Permalink: Well, this knave's got to carve something.
Lisa: Bart, why is the dad I've always wished for creeping me out?
Bart: I don't know, cause you're incapable of experiencing joy?
Lisa: Point taken.
- Permalink: Bart, why is the dad I've always wished for creeping me out? I...
Bart must not be judged by these kids. But by a jury...of kids, mostly these kids...there's only so many kids.
- Permalink: Bart must not be judged by these kids. But by a jury...of kids, ...
Lisa: Why does someone become a bully?
Kearney: I'm a Cubs fan.
- Permalink: Why does someone become a bully? Neglect. Abuse. I'm a Cub...