Miranda Bailey Quotes
Percy: Can you tell her I was brave even if turn coward and start crying and asking for my mum in a minute. You lie to her and tell her I was brave. Ok?
Bailey: You are very brave, Charles. Ok, I'm the coward. I'm the one that told that man I was a nurse.
Percy: You're so smart. You were smart, I wish I was that smart. Tell her I loved her, you won't forget?
Bailey: I won't forget.
Percy: I know you don't like me.
Bailey: I like you.
Percy: No you don't. You were always my favorite doctor. I thought you should know.
- Permalink: Can you tell her I was brave even if turn coward and start cryin...
Percy: Can you do something for me? Can you find Reed? When this is over, Can you find her? I always...I always had a crush on her. I don't think she knows.
Mary: She knows. Girls always know.
Percy: Can you tell her anyway? Can you find her and tell her I loved her. I loved her so much.
Percy: Can you tell her, you tell her I was a catch. You tell her I was a hot hot catch and she missed out on a great guy.
- Permalink: Can you do something for me? Can you find Reed? When this is ove...
Percy: I don't hurt anymore. The pain's gone. That's a bad sign isn't it?
- Permalink: I don't hurt anymore. The pain's gone. That's a bad sign isn't i...
You know, its just a little something that's been stuck in my head.
- Permalink: You know, its just a little something that's been stuck in my he...
Bailey: You have a baby on the way - think about that.
Bobby: Who do you think I am thinking about...I can't walk four steps and go to the bathroom. You tell me, who deserves that guy as a father. I just want to be gone before the kid has a chance to know who I am.
- Permalink: You have a baby on the way - think about that. Who do you thi...
So remember to imply your ROC training and you will ROC your patients world.
- Permalink: So remember to imply your ROC training and you will ROC your pat...
Bailey: You are probably not wrong you are probably right. Why do you want to hand your big save over to Kraev who will walk around this hospital like he put it together? You are handing your power over to a boy because he is giving you sex.
Lexie: I'm not - I'm...
Bailey: I'm Dr. Bailey and I know everything.
- Permalink: You are probably not wrong you are probably right. Why do you wa...
If you are going to wait for the perfect time to have kids - you're never going to have kids.
- Permalink: If you are going to wait for the perfect time to have kids - you...
Bailey: So what happened after jouvey?
Meredith: Dr. Bailey, I don't think Alex -
Bailey: Mind your business.
- Permalink: So what happened after jouvey? Dr. Bailey, I don't think Alex ...
Richard: If I wasn't happily married - I'd hit her, I'd hit her hard.
Alex: Sir, I think you wanted to say is - I'd hit that.
Bailey: I don't think you wanted to say that - at all.
- Permalink: If I wasn't happily married - I'd hit her, I'd hit her hard. ...
Bailey: If a man can't deal with a little something on the surgical field - a little nature, a little God - then that man has no business near my surgical field.
Callie: Fine, let freedom ring!
- Permalink: If a man can't deal with a little something on the surgical fiel...
I prep my surgical field with soap and water. I keep my surgical field the way God made it.
- Permalink: I prep my surgical field with soap and water. I keep my surgical...
Did you say it? 'I love you. I don't ever want to live without you. You changed my life.' Did you say it? Make a plan. Set a goal. Work toward it, but every now and then, look around; Drink it in 'cause this is it. It might all be gone tomorrow."Meredith (closing voiceover)
- Permalink: Did you say it? 'I love you. I don't ever want to live without y...
Lexie: [narrating] Grief may be a thing we all have in common, but it looks different on everyone.
Mark: It isn't just death we have to grieve. It's life. It's loss. It's change.
Alex: And when we wonder why it has to suck so much sometimes, has to hurt so bad. The thing we gotta try to remember is that it can turn on a dime.
Izzie: That's how you stay alive. When it hurts so much you can't breathe, that's how you survive.
Derek: By remembering that one day, somehow, impossibly, you won't feel this way. It won't hurt this much.
Bailey: Grief comes in its own time for everyone, in its own way.
Owen: So the best we can do, the best anyone can do, is try for honesty.
Meredith: The really crappy thing, the very worst part of grief is that you can't control it.
Arizona: The best we can do is try to let ourselves feel it when it comes.
Callie: And let it go when we can.
Meredith: The very worst part is that the minute you think you're past it, it starts all over again.
Cristina: And always, every time, it takes your breath away.
Meredith: There are five stages of grief. They look different on all of us, but there are always five.
- Permalink: Grief may be a thing we all have in common, but it looks differe...