Are you a TV Fanatic?
Sign up for our daily newsletter to receive personalized television news for free!
Cameron: If I wasn't in school or fishing, I was clowning. There are four types of clowns: a tramp, Auguste, a whiteface, and a character. I am a classically trained Auguste clown named Fizbo.
Mitchell: Between the clowning and the fishing, I'm surprised you had time for the schooling. Aww, there's the fifth type, the sad clown.
Cameron: A sad clown is a tramp.. so there's still only four types.
- Permalink: A tramp, Auguste, a whiteface, and a character. I am a classica...
I got Luke a video game, but it's about math. So, I guess we're those kind of uncles.
- Permalink: I got Luke a video game, but it's about math. So, I guess we're ...
Mitchell: She's always had a dark sense of humor
Cameron: Do you remember when she went as Sigfried and part of Roy for Halloween?
Mitchell: Too soon
- Permalink: She's always had a dark sense of humor Do you remember when sh...
Mitchell: You had your own moments. You had cheerleading, and high school plays, and making out with the quarterback...
Claire: Oh come on, you made out with him, too.
Mitchell: Yeah, but we had to keep it a secret.
- Permalink: You had your own moments. You had cheerleading, and high school ...
Mitchell: Just the emerald city at the end of my yellow brick road
Cameron: Wow you did it
Cameron: You made figure skating sound even gayer.
- Permalink: Just the emerald city at the end of my yellow brick road Wow y...
We were called "Fire and Nice." I was "Fire" because of the red hair and Claire was "Nice" because it was ironic and she wasn't.
- Permalink: We were called Fire and Nice. I was Fire because of the red hair...
Mitchell: You always take this a little too far. Your nephew's first birthday.
Cameron: That's not fair.
Mitchell: You brought a wind machine.
Cameron: Who puts wheels on cribs?
- Permalink: You always take this a little too far. Your nephew's first birth...
I am loose. I'm fun. Remember breakfast for dinner last week? My idea
- Permalink: I am loose. I'm fun. Remember breakfast for dinner last week? My...
Cameron: I got MooGoo bear from the freezer
Mitchell: Why do you have chocolate on your face?
Cameron: It was under a chocolate pie
Mitchell: So you ate your way through it?
Cameron: I made a judgment call, you weren't there
- Permalink: I got MooGoo bear from the freezer Why do you have chocolate o...
Mitchell: I don't like football.
Cameron: You know what? I thought part of being in a relationship was pretending to enjoy your partner's interests. Do you think I really loved home pickle making?
Mitchell: Yeah, 'cause you did.
Cameron: For a week, until we became the weird guys who gave everybody pickles. "Oh thank you, Marvin, for inviting us into your lovely home. Here, would you care for sacks pickles?"
Mitchell: It was charming.
Cameron: We were picklers, Mitchell. Okay, you know what, fine. Stay home with your little, jagged scissors. Maybe catch up on your scrap-booking.
Mitchell: Uh, come-you love scrap-booking.
Cameron: Did I Mitchell? Did I? [Leaves room]
Mitchell: No, stop. Don't do the double question to prove a point thing. I hate it when people do that.
Cameron [holds Lily outside the door]: Do you Mitchell? Do you?
Mitchell: Stop Lily
- Permalink: I don't like football. You know what? I thought part of being ...
Jay: What's up!
Mitchell: Uh, well you know, uh, moms in town.
Jay: Your mom?
Mitchell: No, no your mom. She's back from the grave. Yes, yes my mom, dad.
Jay: My mom would be less scary
- Permalink: What's up! Uh, well you know, uh, moms in town. Your mom? ...
Cameron: Who was that?
Mitchell: My mom
Cameron: Yeah right, cause the last time she was here the magnets are the refrigerator arranged themselves into a penta... hi grandma!
- Permalink: Who was that? My mom Yeah right, cause the last time she was...