Mr. Broflovski Quotes
Gerald Broflovski: Principle Victoria are you aware that my client was being harassed at your school?
Principal Victoria: Well not any more than any other student.
Gerald Broflovski: So you admit that harassment goes on?
Principal Victoria: I don't know.
Gerald Broflovski: You don't know, Your the principal!
Principal Victoria: I can't be around them every second.
Gerald Broflovski: So it does go on!
Principal Victoria: Alright alright i killed him. I hit him over the head and I cut up the body. I tried to burn it but it wouldn't burn. Oh the smell of it. I put the legs in garbage bags and hid the torso under a bridge. I had to do it.
(Principal Victoria starts crying)
Principal Victoria: Oh god!
Gerald Broflovski: Principal Victoria was Eric Cartmen called an a** Sucker yes or no?
Principal Victoria: I believe so yes.
- Permalink: Principle Victoria are you aware that my client was being harass...
Mrs. Broflovski: How would you boys like to have a little slumber party at your friend Kenny's house tonight?
Cartman: No way, dude, Kenny's family is poor, they live in the ghetto.
- Permalink: How would you boys like to have a little slumber party at your f...
Mr. Broflovski: Remember when we built that huge fort in your backyard?
Mr. McKormick: (laughs) Yeah, it took us nearly 2 damn years to finish it. (laughs)
Mr. Broflovski: (laughs) Whatever happened to that old hunk of junk?
Mr. McKormick: (firmly) That's where I live now.
- Permalink: Remember when we built that huge fort in your backyard? Yeah,...
Mrs. Broflovski: Are you sure you stayed over at Kenny's house?
Kyle: Yeah, dude, I told you, we had bread sandwiches for breakfast.
Mrs. Broflovski: Did you sleep in the same room?
Kyle: Yes, why?
Mrs. Broflovski: Bubbe, how would you like to spend the night at your friend Kenny's house again?
Kyle: No way, dude, it sucked ass, they don't even have cable.
Mrs. Broflovski: Well I think you need to spend more time with your friend.
Kyle: Kenny's not really my friend, Ma, I don't give a rat's ass about him.
- Permalink: Are you sure you stayed over at Kenny's house? Yeah, dude, I t...
Mrs. Broflovski: You certainly have a humble home Mrs. McKormick.
Mrs. McKormick: Yeah, well, unfortunately my husband is a washed up hunk of s(beep)t!
- Permalink: You certainly have a humble home Mrs. McKormick. Yeah, well, u...
Mrs. McKormick: You want some more hot water?
Mrs. Broflovski: Oh, no thank you, it's terrific though. You don't have any tea bags or coffee grounds to go in the hot water do you?
Mrs. McKormick: No, we don't care for any of that hoity-toity rich folk stuff.
- Permalink: You want some more hot water? Oh, no thank you, it's terrific ...
Mr. Broflovski: Aren't weekends the best?
Mr. McKormick: When you're unemployed, weekends are meaningless.
Mr. Broflovski: Oh, ri-right, of course.
- Permalink: Aren't weekends the best? When you're unemployed, weekends are...
James Cameron doesn't do what James Cameron does for James Cameron. James Cameron does what James Cameron does because James Cameron is James Cameron!James Cameron
- Permalink: James Cameron doesn't do what James Cameron does for James Camer...
It's a man's obligation to stick his boneration in a woman's separation, this sort of penetration will increase the population of the younger generation.</i> Cartman
- Permalink: It's a man's obligation to stick his boneration in a woman's sep...