Naomi Bennett Quotes
Naomi: I should try not to cry.
Addison: For the next ten minutes, I'm going to be the responsible. And you go ahead and cry. Go ahead. It's okay. You cry. I'm here.
- Permalink: I should try not to cry. For the next ten minutes, I'm going t...
Betsey: Where am I going to live?
Naomi: You're coming home with me
Violet: She is?
Betsey: For how long?
Naomi: How about forever?
- Permalink: Where am I going to live? You're coming home with me She is?...
Addison: There's been this wall up between you and me since Sam and I got together, and I don't want it there anymore. I want my best friend back. That's it. You're not going to say anything?
Naomi: I hope it was worth it.
- Permalink: There's been this wall up between you and me since Sam and I got...
Naomi: There's a law against stalking.
Fife: Prison doesn't scare me.
- Permalink: There's a law against stalking. Prison doesn't scare me.
Naomi: Just coming back here, I'm just not sure anymore. How far is too far for everyone? I'm sorry...I just - nothing feels right here anymore. I wish it did, but it just doesn't. I can't. I just can't be here.
Gabriel: Then, come with me then. I was over you...over you. Back at the NIH doing the kind of work I love, and they were happy to have me back...excited about the cutting edge research I was doing for them. They threw money at me. Research grants, post docs, unlimited lab resources - It was a dream job and I had it all. I had everything, almost everything. I quit my job and walked out on them. Sold my place and sold everything I owned. I came out here to be with you.
Naomi: You're my past, Gabriel. You're all my past.
- Permalink: Just coming back here, I'm just not sure anymore. How far is too...
You know what. Your boyfriend was my husband for 17 years. He married me. I had his child. So, unless you ever hit those milestones, my relationship with Sam will always trump yours.
- Permalink: You know what. Your boyfriend was my husband for 17 years. He ma...
Naomi: The last time I saw you, you yelled at me and you just rolled off.
Gabriel: Rolled? Really... Nae?
Naomi: That, that's not what I meant.
Gabriel: He's gone, and I'm back. So, let the wooing begin.
- Permalink: The last time I saw you, you yelled at me and you just rolled of...
Naomi: You want to hear something incredibly sad?
Addison: Who says yes to that?
Naomi: I'm gonna tell you anyway.
- Permalink: You want to hear something incredibly sad? Who says yes to tha...
Addison: Hey Pete.
Addison: Have fun at your class!
Naomi: Have fun at your class...
Addison: I'm being a friend,OK? We're doing friendship.
Naomi: Yeah, I'm your friend and you never been that nice to me, ever.
Addison: We are adjusting, all right?
- Permalink: Hey Pete. Hey. Have fun at your class! Have fun at your c...
(Dell walks into Naomi's office at the end of the day)
Naomi: Oh, hi, Dell. What is...
(Dell grabs her coat)
Naomi: Oh, thank you.
(He helps her into it, then pushes her against the window, kissing her passionately. He stops. Naomi looks stunned)
Dell: I... I don't have it all together, okay? But I'm not a kid. I'm a man. Who loves you. Who's going to fight for you.
- Permalink: Oh, hi, Dell. What is... Oh, thank you. I... I don't hav...
Naomi: I am sowing my oats. These are oats. They're oats that are not married cardiologists.
Addison: Whoa, whoa, whoa. There is nothing going on with Noah, okay. It was a flirtation, but he's married so it's over. At least at a bar there'd be cocktails.
Naomi: Yeah, but the dudes wouldn't be wearing shorts.
- Permalink: I am sowing my oats. These are oats. They're oats that are not m...
Naomi: So. You got Maya?
Sam: Yes. I have Maya, so you go and do your thing with the oats.
Naomi: With the what?
Sam: The oats.
Naomi: Oh, sow my oats. Yes. Yes. Thank you. Thank you for calling him.
Sam: You know you look a little slutty. Maybe if you changed ... cover up ...
Naomi: Oh, no, no, no, no. Slutty's good. You know, for sowing oats, slutty is very good, you know. I'm not trying to get a husband here.
- Permalink: So. You got Maya? Yes. I have Maya, so you go and do your thin...
Charlotte: My mom always says God doesn't give with both hands. You're young, beautiful, brilliant. There has to be something you can't have.
Amelia: Some days I'd give that all up.
Charlotte: That's just the craving talking. The longer you go without a drink...
Amelia: I drank at your wedding. I thought it was ginger ale. I spit it out.
Charlotte: OK, since then?
Amelia: Nothing, but I can't stop thinking about it.
Charlotte: It was an accident. Don't let a slip turn into a fall. Get your butt to a meeting.
- Permalink: My mom always says God doesn't give with both hands. You're youn...
You are your past. Own it.Violet
- Permalink: You are your past. Own it.