Pam Beesly Quotes
Michael: Hey. What do you think he and David are talking about? What do you...
Pam: Um. I donno.
Michael: You said good luck to Jim and he walked in.
Pam: Did I? Doesn't sound like me. Not very superstitious.
- Permalink: Hey. What do you think he and David are talking about? What do y...
Michael: I just don't want you to lie to me. I don't want you to ever lie to me. Have I ever lied to you?
Pam Beesly: Yeah.
Michael: I just don't want you to.
- Permalink: I just don't want you to lie to me. I don't want you to ever lie...
Michael: If you are lying to me, right now, Pam, your baby is going to come out a liar. That's how it works. They inherit things through the breast milk.
Pam: Please don't talk about my breast milk.
- Permalink: If you are lying to me, right now, Pam, your baby is going to co...
Michael: Hey let me escort you to your desk.
Pam: Okay, it's just... three or four steps but thank you. [sits down] Thank you.
Michael: You and Jim are close, huh?
Pam: Yeah, I think the pregnancy really brought us together.
- Permalink: Hey let me escort you to your desk. Okay, it's just... three o...
This is the last day of our summer interns. It's been nice. We haven't had interns in a while. Ever since Michael's Monica Lewinsky incident. He didn't do anything sexual, he just made far, far too many Monica Lewinsky jokes. It was just easier for Corporate to shut down the program.
- Permalink: This is the last day of our summer interns. It's been nice. We h...
Pam: We haven't told anyone that I'm pregnant.
Jim: Well with her being unmarried. Knocked up by some guy... The yackety yacks in this office would have a field day.
Pam: And we don't want them at the wedding thinking Jim's being marched down the aisle by my dad with a shotgun.
Jim: Wait there's not going to be a shotgun?
- Permalink: We haven't told anyone that I'm pregnant. Well with her being ...
Angela: You know a child conceived out of wedlock is still a bastard.
Angela: Want me to say it again?
Pam: Why did that come into your brain?
- Permalink: You know a child conceived out of wedlock is still a bastard. ...
Michael: The one true rumor ... and this it going to ruin this person's life, is that-
Jim: Pam's pregnant!
Kevin: I knew it! At first, I thought, 'Oh, Pam's breasts are a little bit bigger. She must have gotten a new bra with padding. But then I thought, Pam doesn't NEED padding.' It just didn't add up, Jim.
Jim: Okay. Thanks.
Dwight: Who's the father?
Creed: Who's the OB-GYN?
- Permalink: The one true rumor ... and this it going to ruin this person's l...
Jim: [on the phone] Yeah, she's with the nurse right now, so you'll have to stall a little longer... No, don't send in the subs yet... Dwight, I don't know. Think of something!
Nurse: To be safe, we should do an x-ray.
Pam: How long will that take?
Nurse: Oh, shouldn't be too bad, it's a slow day. So, no other radiation this year, no metal plates, no chance you're pregnant...
Pam: I'm sorry, can we just hurry this up? I've got a game to get back to.
Nurse: Oh good, because my next question was "do you have a game to get back to."
- Permalink: Yeah, she's with the nurse right now, so you'll have to stall a ...