Are you a TV Fanatic?
Sign up for our daily newsletter to receive personalized television news for free!
Bernadette: I've actually been thinking I'm going to hyphenate: Bernadette Maryann Rostenkowski-Wolowitz.
Penny: Nice. You know, you should totally get Bernadette Maryann Rostenkowksi-Wolowitz.com before someone snaps it up.
Bernadette: Howard already took are of it. Plus he set up our beautiful wedding website with cute little facts about our family histories. Do you know for a while, in Poland, my family and his family were neighbors.
Penny: Aww, that's cool.
Amy: No, it's not. I'll explain it to you later.
- Permalink: Bernadette Maryann Rostenkowski-Wolowitz. Nice. You know, you ...
Penny: Why should I worry?
Leonard: Well, I don't know. It's a bachelor party, there could be strippers. Wouldn't that make you a little jealous?
Penny: Come on, Leonard, it's you. What's gonna happen? I mean, even if there was a stripper, all you'd do is avoid eye- contact and offer to help her kid with his homework.
- Permalink: Why should I worry? Well, I don't know. It's a bachelor party,...
Sheldon: You don't think I'm condescending, do you?
Sheldon: Oh, I'm sorry. Condescending means....
Penny: I know what it means. And yes, you like to correcting people and putting them down.
Sheldon: Au Contraire. When I correct people I am raising them up. You should know, I do it for you more than anyone.
- Permalink: You don't think I'm condescending, do you? Well.... Oh, I'm ...
Penny: I know, he's the wheelchair dude who invented time.
Sheldon: That's close enough.
- Permalink: I know, he's the wheelchair dude who invented time. That's clo...
Penny: What is the truth?
Sheldon: My Mr. Spock doll came to me in a dream and forced me to open it. And when the toy broke I switched it for yours. Later, he encouraged me to do the right thing and I defied him. And then I was attacked by a Gorn.
Leonard: Okay, that I believe.
- Permalink: What is the truth? My Mr. Spock doll came to me in a dream and...
Leonard: Once you open the box, it loses it's value.
Penny: Yeah, yeah. My mom gave me the same lecture about my virginity. I gotta tell you, it was a lot more fun taking it out and playing with it.
- Permalink: Once you open the box, it loses it's value. Yeah, yeah. My mom...
Leonard: You went to the comic book store by yourself?
Penny: Yeah. It was fun. I walked in and two different guys got asthma attacks. Felt pretty good.
- Permalink: You went to the comic book store by yourself? Yeah. It was fun...
Amy: I'm dating Sheldon Cooper
Penny: Yes, on purpose.
Amy: He's handsome, he's lanky, he's brilliant and his skin has the pale, waxy quality.
Penny: Well, sickly is the new sexy.
- Permalink: I'm dating Sheldon Cooper Yes, on purpose. He's handsome, he...
Penny: Please come home and let me cut your hair.
Sheldon: Amy what do you think?
Amy: There's not a hair on this body I wouldn't let this woman trim.
- Permalink: Please come home and let me cut your hair. Amy what do you thi...
Penny: Where are you going?
Sheldon: Where ever the music takes me kitten.
- Permalink: Where are you going? Where ever the music takes me kitten.
Penny: Why did you get bongos?
Sheldon: Richard Feynman played bongos, I thought I would give that a try
Leonard: Richard Feynman was a physicist
Penny: It's three o'clock in the morning, I don't care if Richard Feynman was a purple leprechaun that lived in my butt!
- Permalink: Why did you get bongos? Richard Fineman played bongos, I thoug...
Penny: Ok, what just happened?
Leonard: I don't know. Between you playing chess like Bobby Fischer, and Sheldon being ok with you in his spot, I'm guessing someone went back in time and changed the course of human events.
- Permalink: Ok, what just happened? I don't know. Between you playing ches...