Rajesh "Raj" Koothrappali Quotes
Raj: If you don't like this stuff, let's just go next door and build her a bear.
Sheldon: I told you before, bears are terrifying
- Permalink: If you don't like this stuff, let's just go next door and build ...
Leonard: Every time I try to talk to her about moving out she cries, and we have sex.
Raj: You're lucky. With me it's usually the other way around
- Permalink: Every time I try to talk to her about moving out she cries, and ...
Raj: I'll tell you what, how about we go rock-paper-scissors?
Sheldon: Eww, I don't think so. Anecdotal evidence suggests that in the game of rock-paper-scissors, players familiar with each other tie 75-80% of the time due to the limited number of outcomes. I suggest "rock-paper-scissors-lizard-Spock"
- Permalink: I'll tell you what, how about we go rock-paper-scissors? Eww, ...
Raj: We now have the address of the Top Model house.
Howard: God bless you, Google Street Viewâ€”registered trademark.
Leonard: Okay, for the record, what you guys are doing is really creepy.
Wolowitz: You know what? If it's creepy to use the Internet, military satellites, and robot aircraft to find a house full of gorgeous young models so that I can drop in on them unexpectedly, then fine, I'm creepy.
- Permalink: We now have the address of the Top Model house. God bless you,...
Sheldon: The entire nation dedicated a decade of effort and treasure to put a man on the moon.
Wolowitz: Well, my fellow Americans, before this year is out we will put a Wolowitz on one of America's top models.
Raj: And a large number of people will believe it never happened
- Permalink: The entire nation dedicated a decade of effort and treasure to p...
Rajesh: Isn't there a University policy against dating graduate students?
Leonard: No. If you can talk to them, you can ask them out.
Rajesh: Damn, there's always a catch
- Permalink: Isn't there a University policy against dating graduate students...
Raj: Did you see my limo downstairs?
Raj: It's bigger than the house my grandfather grew up in.
Raj: It has more food, too
- Permalink: Did you see my limo downstairs? Yeah. It's bigger than the h...
Raj [to Leonard]: What about Leslie Winkle?
Sheldon: Oh, no.
Sheldon: Her research methodology is sloppy, she's unjustifiably arrogant about loop quantum gravity, and to make matters worse, she's often mean to me
- Permalink: What about Leslie Winkle? Oh, no. Why? Her research method...
Leonard: [Sheldon] says he's moving out.
Raj: What did you do? Did you change the contrast or brightness settings on the television?
Raj: Did you take a Band-Aid off in front of him?
Wolowitz: Did you buy generic ketchup? Forget to rinse the sink? Talk to him through the bathroom door?
- Permalink: Says he's moving out. What did you do? Did you change the cont...
Raj: Hey, look, I found an iPod!
Wolowitz: Smashed beyond repairâ€”what are you going to do with it?
Raj: What else? Sell it on ebay as "slightly used"
- Permalink: Hey, look, I found an iPod! Smashed beyond repairâ€”what are y...
Raj: Missy, do you enjoy pajamas?
Missy: I guess.
Raj: We Indians invented them. You're welcome.
Wolowitz: Yeah, well, my people invented circumcision
- Permalink: Missy, do you enjoy pajamas? I guess. We Indians invented th...
Wolowitz: Okay, you two have to back off.
Raj: Why should I back off? You back off, dude.
Leonard: Excuse me, this is my apartment, and she's my roommate's sister.
Howard: So what? You've already got Penny.
Leonard: How do I have Penny? In what universe do I have Penny?
Wolowitz: So, I can have Penny?
Leonard: Hell, no!
- Permalink: Okay, you two have to back off. Why should I back off? You bac...