Temperance Brennan Quotes
Booth: No. No. Uh, let's - you think, we can go twenty minutes on this case without talking about testicles?
Brennan: Booth has made a social contract with a marine biologist.
- Permalink: No. No. Uh, let's - you think, we can go twenty minutes on this ...
Brennan: Booth and I are friends. Catherine is an intelligent, attractive woman, and I'm intrigued by their developing relationship.
Booth: That's nice. I think.
Sweets: Yeah. I think it is nice.
Booth: Thank you, Bones.
Sweets: Wow. You two seem to be handling dating very well. I'm impressed.
Brennan: Well, you've known me for two years, Sweets. You should expect me to be impressed by me.
- Permalink: Booth and I are friends. Catherine is an intelligent, attractive...
Brennan: She's very nice. The two of you seem compatible.
Booth: Maybe. We'll see.
Brennan: She's easily as pretty as I am. I mean, using me as a standard.
Booth: Bones, you are the standard.
Brennan: Andrew is not as handsome as you, using you as a standard. He is however, taller. Catherine isn't as smart as I am.
- Permalink: She's very nice. The two of you seem compatible. Maybe. We'll ...
Brennan: What's wrong with these angelfish?
Marilyn Stoddard: They've been listless the past few days. Most likely from something they ingested.
Booth: Or someone.
- Permalink: What's wrong with these angelfish? They've been listless the p...
Brennan: He emailed me and said he had tickets to a play.
Booth: He emailed you for a play??
Brennan: I believe that play is Andrew's code for sex. Is it okay for us to talk like this?
Brennan: Well, when he invited me to the play I thought it was code for sex, so I said no.
Brennan: But I said yes to coffee.
Booth: Maybe that's a code.
Brennan: Angela informed me that coffee isn't a code for anything.
- Permalink: He emailed me and said he had tickets to a play. He emailed yo...
Brennan: I was a very big fan of Toad the Wet Sprocket.
Booth: You might wanna keep that to yourself.
- Permalink: I was a very big fan of Toad the Wet Sprocket. You might wanna...
Brennan: We know each other. Becky, right? I'm- I'm Temperance.
Officer Conway: Have I arrested you before, hon?
Brennan: N- you were my lab partner in chemistry in Burtonsville High.
Officer Conway: Are you absolutely sure? I have an excellent memory.
Brennan: Positive. Though, you are thinner now which is better for your cardiovascular system. In high school you were quite overweight, hence the derision from the other students.
Officer Conway: Yeah, I remember you now. The creepy girl.
- Permalink: We know each other. Becky, right? I'm- I'm Temperance. Have I ...
Officer Conway: Brad was always the golden boy. He always, got what he wanted. Rumor is, his business isn't doing very good.
Brennan: Booth, you- you can't give this credence. It's gossip, which by definition it's a form of entertainment not information. And, her grammar is appalling.
Officer Conway: It is a miracle that you have any life whatsoever.
Brennan: You cheated off my test in chemistry.
Officer Conway (to Booth): I could supply you a little fun while you're here 'cause you're probably dying with this one.
- Permalink: Brad was always the golden boy. He always, got what he wanted. R...
Booth: You're a cold fish.
Brennan: You're a superstitious moron.
Booth: Get a soul.
Brennan: Get a brain.
- Permalink: You're a cold fish. You're a superstitious moron. Get a soul...