Hey. Hey. What are you doing here? (Smiling) You didn't thin...
Meredith: Hey. What are you doing here? (Smiling)
Derek: You didn't think I was gonna let you do this by yourself, did you?
Bailey: Ah ah, this is not how this is going to work. (Looks at Cris) Do I need to find you something to do?
Cristina: No. I have a penis.
Derek: I'm gonna sit by her head, and I won't say a word.
Bailey: Shepherd, this is my OR.
Derek: I respect that Dr. Bailey, but this is my wife that you're cutting into. (Mer Smiles)
- Derek Shepherd, Cristina Yang, Miranda Bailey
- Grey's Anatomy Season 6 Episode 4: "Tainted Obligation"
- Grey's Anatomy
- Related Quotes:
- Derek Shepherd Quotes, Cristina Yang Quotes, Miranda Bailey Quotes, Grey's Anatomy Season 6 Episode 4 Quotes, Grey's Anatomy Quotes
- Added by:
- Steve Marsi
We begin life with few obligations. We pledge allegiance to the flag. We swear to return our library books. But as we get older we take vows, make promises, get burden by commitments, to do no harm, to tell the truth and nothing but, to love, to cherish till death do us part. So we just keep running up the tap 'til we owe everything to everybody and suddenly ... what the.Meredith (narrating)
- Permalink: We begin life with few obligations. We pledge allegiance to the ...
The thing about being a surgeon, everybody wants a piece of you. We take one little oath, and suddenly we're drowning in obligations. To our patients, to our colleagues, to medicine itself. So we do what any sane person would do. We run like hell from our promises, hoping they'll be forgotten. But sooner or later, they always catch up. And sometimes you find the obligation you dread the most isn't worth running from at all.Meredith (narrating)
- Permalink: The thing about being a surgeon, everybody wants a piece of you....