Hey, I can't believe you. I asked you two weeks ago whether we s...
Michael: Hey, I can't believe you. I asked you two weeks ago whether we should use Dad's car, and you said it would be bad form. Now, I hear you're driving it!
Gob: That is a lie. A bald-faced lie.
Narrator: Gob was lying. He had been driving his father's car.
- Michael Bluth, Gob Bluth, Narrator
- Arrested Development Season 1 Episode 5: "Charity Drive"
- Arrested Development
- Related Quotes:
- Michael Bluth Quotes, Gob Bluth Quotes, Narrator Quotes, Arrested Development Season 1 Episode 5 Quotes, Arrested Development Quotes
- Added by:
- Eric Hochberger
George Michael: Save yourself. I'll take the hit. My record's clean. Well, I got my bike seat stolen once, but I don't think it counts on your record if you're the victim. I mean, there is a record, but it's not like --
Maeby: Yeah, thanks. I'll take the rap next time we do something like this, okay?
- Permalink: Save yourself. I'll take the hit. My record's clean. Well, I got...
(loudly) Well, how embarrassing. My own brother buying me? I'd rather die. (whispers to Michael) Thank you. Maybe you're not that selfish.Lindsay
- Permalink: Well, how embarrassing. My own brother buying me? I'd rather die...