I got mugged. She took everything I got. It's called the Brazi...
Carrie: I got mugged. She took everything I got.
Samantha: It's called the Brazilian wax.
Miranda: Why didn't you tell her to stop?
Carrie: I tried. I feel like one of those freaking hairless dogs.
Samantha: It's a ascetic thing, everyone goes bare out here.
Miranda: Of course, they do. LA men are too lazy to go searching for anything.
- Carrie Bradshaw, Samantha Jones, Miranda Hobbes
- Sex and the City Season 3 Episode 14: "Sex and Another City"
- Sex and the City
- Related Quotes:
- Carrie Bradshaw Quotes, Samantha Jones Quotes, Miranda Hobbes Quotes, Sex and the City Season 3 Episode 14 Quotes, Sex and the City Quotes
- Added by:
- Eric Hochberger
Carrie: Nothing surprises me anymore. Apparently, in LA housesitters are somebody and New York writers are prostitutes.
Samantha: Sweetie, your at least a high class escort.
Carrie: Thank you.
- Permalink: Nothing surprises me anymore. Apparently, in LA housesitters ar...
(to Samantha, who's offered to take Charlotte to a Playboy Mansion party) Why would that cheer her up? Does she look like a 22-year-old frat boy?Miranda
- Permalink: Why would that cheer her up? Does she look like a 22-year-old fr...