I think you might be dyslexic. Read the script once. Okay, y...
Dennis: I think you might be dyslexic.
Charlie: Read the script once.
Dennis: Okay, you want me to read the script?
Dennis: All right.
Charlie: And... action
Dennis: I'll read the words you wrote. "Hello, fellow American. This you should vote me. I leave power good. Thank you. Thank you. If you vote me, I'm hot..." What? "Taxes, they'll be lower... son. The democratic vote for me is right thing to do, Philadelphia, so do."
- Charlie Kelly, Dennis Reynolds
- It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia Season 2 Episode 8: "The Gang Runs for Office"
- It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia
- Related Quotes:
- Charlie Kelly Quotes, Dennis Reynolds Quotes, It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia Season 2 Episode 8 Quotes, It's Always Sunny Quotes
- Added by:
- Eric Hochberger
Lady: Are you going to take care of the crime problem here?
Dennis: Absolutely, I say we put them on buses and ship them over to Iraq.. make them fight the terrorists.
Lady: You're very handsome.
Dennis: Thank you ha ha.
Charlie: This is going very, very well man.
Dennis: I know people are really responding to me.
Charlie: They love the bone structure.
- Permalink: Are you going to take care of the crime problem here? Absolute...
Frank: There is nothing more threatening to a man than a woman who is smart and attractive. We have to pretend you're both!
Dee: Wow, you're a horrible father.
- Permalink: There is nothing more threatening to a man than a woman who is s...