It does seem like you've been having a lot of trouble since the ...
Michael: It does seem like you've been having a lot of trouble since the hair transplants. Maybe you should see a buboman.
Tobias: A ... buboman?
Michael: A doctor. It's a British expression, like they say "go up box" instead of "elevator".
Tobias: Oh, yes. Like when they say "poofter" to mean "tourist".
- Michael Bluth, Tobias Funke
- Arrested Development Season 3 Episode 6: "The Ocean Walker"
- Arrested Development
- Related Quotes:
- Michael Bluth Quotes, Tobias Funke Quotes, Arrested Development Season 3 Episode 6 Quotes, Arrested Development Quotes
- Added by:
- Eric Hochberger
George/Larry: Larry, go to a mirror. You're fired.
George/Larry: It's over.
Larry: And this is how you tell me? In the middle of a wedding?!
George/Larry: You shouldn't have said anything.
Larry: You shouldn't have said anything!
- Permalink: Larry, go to a mirror. You're fired. What? It's over. And ...
(After Rita has walked on the water)
Michael: Hang on a sec. That's part of your trick, right?
Gob: No, that's not my trick, Michael.
Narrator: On the next Arrested Development ...
Gob: It's my illusion.
- Permalink: Hang on a sec. That's part of your trick, right? No, that's no...