Leonard made it very clear, he doesn't want a party. Did someo...
Sheldon: Leonard made it very clear, he doesn't want a party.
Wolowitz: Did someone say party?
Penny: He just doesn't know he wants one because he never had one.
Wolowitz: I suppose that's possible, but for the record I've never had a threesome and yet I still know I want one.
Penny: Howard here's a difference: the possibility exists that Leonard could have a birthday party before hell freezes over.
Wolowitz: Fine, if I do have a threesome you can't be part of it... I'm just kidding. Yes, you can. Can you bring a friend?
- Sheldon Cooper, Penny, Howard Wolowitz
- The Big Bang Theory Season 1 Episode 16: "The Peanut Reaction"
- The Big Bang Theory
- Related Quotes:
- Sheldon Cooper Quotes, Penny Quotes, Howard Wolowitz Quotes, The Big Bang Theory Season 1 Episode 16 Quotes, TBBT Quotes
- Added by:
- Eric Hochberger
Leonard: How did you know my birthday's Saturday?
Penny: I did your horoscope, remember? I was going to do everybody's until Sheldon went on one of his typical psychotic rants.
Sheldon: For the record, that psychotic rant was a concise summation of the research of Bertram Forer, who, in 1948, proved conclusively through meticulously designed experiments that astrology is nothing but pseudoscientific hokum.
Penny: Blah, blah, a typical Taurus
- Permalink: How did you know my birthday's Saturday? I did your horoscope,...
Penny [on phone]: How about this, you keep him there a little longer, and when you get to the party, I'll point out which of my friends are easy.
Wolowitz: ... Don't toy with me, woman.
Penny: I got a hot former fat girl with no self-esteem, I got a girl who punishes her father by sleeping around, and an alcoholic who's two tequila shots away from letting you wear her like a hat.
Wolowitz: Thy will be done
- Permalink: How about this, you keep him there a little longer, and when you...