Well, Sheldon you are his friend. Friends give each other presen...
Penny: Well, Sheldon you are his friend. Friends give each other presents.
Sheldon: I accept your premise; I reject your conclusion.
Wolowitz [whispers]: Try telling him it's a non-optional social convention.
Wolowitz: Just do it.
Penny: It's a non-optional social convention.
Sheldon: Ahh, fair enough.
Wolowitz: He came with a manual
- Sheldon Cooper, Penny, Howard Wolowitz
- The Big Bang Theory Season 1 Episode 16: "The Peanut Reaction"
- The Big Bang Theory
- Related Quotes:
- Sheldon Cooper Quotes, Penny Quotes, Howard Wolowitz Quotes, The Big Bang Theory Season 1 Episode 16 Quotes, TBBT Quotes
- Added by:
- Eric Hochberger
Leonard: How did you know my birthday's Saturday?
Penny: I did your horoscope, remember? I was going to do everybody's until Sheldon went on one of his typical psychotic rants.
Sheldon: For the record, that psychotic rant was a concise summation of the research of Bertram Forer, who, in 1948, proved conclusively through meticulously designed experiments that astrology is nothing but pseudoscientific hokum.
Penny: Blah, blah, a typical Taurus
- Permalink: How did you know my birthday's Saturday? I did your horoscope,...
Penny [on phone]: How about this, you keep him there a little longer, and when you get to the party, I'll point out which of my friends are easy.
Wolowitz: ... Don't toy with me, woman.
Penny: I got a hot former fat girl with no self-esteem, I got a girl who punishes her father by sleeping around, and an alcoholic who's two tequila shots away from letting you wear her like a hat.
Wolowitz: Thy will be done
- Permalink: How about this, you keep him there a little longer, and when you...