Let's order some food and then we can have the delivery guy come...
Mac: Let's order some food and then we can have the delivery guy come and get us out.
Charlie: And we'll get some Chinese food because that's the classiest pool side food you can have.
Mac: Yeah, we probably shouldn't get Chinese because those delivery guys are always Chinese and he's won't understand a word we say and plus he's gonna be too short.
Charlie: Could really go for some Chinese food, though. It's gonna be good.
Mac: But we're not actually eating the food.
Charlie: I'm gonna eat the food, for sure. I'm starving.
Mac: Let me handle it. We're gonna get some pizza. He's gonna be big Italian lug and he's gonna fish us out of here.
Mac: Fish sounds good. See if they have fish there.
Charlie: I'll ask.
- Charlie Kelly, Mac
- It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia Season 6 Episode 5: "Mac and Charlie: White Trash"
- It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia
- Related Quotes:
- Charlie Kelly Quotes, Mac Quotes, It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia Season 6 Episode 5 Quotes, It's Always Sunny Quotes
- Added by:
- Eric Hochberger
Dee: I bet you don't even have any black people here.
Pool Guy: Excuse me, ma'am, but there's an African American family right there.
Dee: Well good for you. You keep a couple token ones around. Do you parade them around like a couple dancing monkeys?
- Permalink: I bet you don't even have any black people here. Excuse me, ma...
Dennis: You're born into class. It's about pedigree. It's about upbringing. It has nothing to do with your present circumstance.
Dee: See, Dennis and I were born upper class. Therefore, we currently are and will forever remain upper class. Frank, stop picking your teeth for one second and back us up here.
- Permalink: You're born into class. It's about pedigree. It's about upbrin...