Look at her! She's almost as wide as she is tall. Are her an...
GEORGE: [looking at Dr. Bailey] "Look at her! She's almost as wide as she is tall."
MEREDITH: "Are her ankles swollen?"
IZZIE: "It's gonna be weird when she goes on leave."
CRISTINA: "Leave? She's going on leave?"
MEREDITH: "That's usually what happens when people push babies out of their vaginas."
GEORGE: "You think we'll get a new resident?"
ALEX: "Nah. They'll probably just leave us all unattended, see how much damage we can do."
IZZIE: "Yeah, well, you would know."
- Meredith Grey, Cristina Yang, Izzie Stevens, George O'Malley, Alex Karev
- Grey's Anatomy Season 2 Episode 12: "Grandma Got Run Over By a Reindeer"
- Grey's Anatomy
- Related Quotes:
- Meredith Grey Quotes, Cristina Yang Quotes, Izzie Stevens Quotes, George O'Malley Quotes, Alex Karev Quotes, Grey's Anatomy Season 2 Episode 12 Quotes, Grey's Anatomy Quotes
- Added by:
- Steve Marsi
ADDISON: "Are you sad? Depressed? What? It's Christmas, Derek. We love Christmas. Or at least we used to."
DEREK: [pauses] "I'm not saying this to hurt you, or because I want to leave you, because I don't. Meredith wasn't a fling. She wasn't revenge. I fell in love with her. That doesn't go away because I decided to stay with you."
- Permalink: Are you sad? Depressed? What? It's Christmas, Derek. We love Ch...
ALEX: "Why are you helping me after what I did?"
IZZIE: "'Cause it's what Jesus would freaking do!"
- Permalink: Why are you helping me after what I did? 'Cause it's what Jes...