My Zen teacher once told me that there was nothing like yoga t...
(Carrie and Charlotte are stretching together in yoga class)
Carrie: (voiceover) My Zen teacher once told me that there was nothing like
yoga to quiet a busy mind. Just as I had reached the moment of no thought...
Charlotte: (whispering) I think I broke my vagina.
Carrie: Oh sorry, am I pulling too hard?
Charlotte: No, metaphorically, I mean. With "the rabbit."
- Carrie Bradshaw, Charlotte York Goldenblatt
- Sex and the City Season 1 Episode 9: "The Turtle and the Hare"
- Sex and the City
- Related Quotes:
- Carrie Bradshaw Quotes, Charlotte York Goldenblatt Quotes, Sex and the City Season 1 Episode 9 Quotes, Sex and the City Quotes
- Added by:
- Eric Hochberger
Stanford's grandmother: Do you want a family?
Carrie: (voice)As I looked around at all the memorabilia and family photographs, the faces of brides and grooms, children and grandchildren, I realized... (end of voiceover) Yes, I do.
- Permalink: Do you want a family? As I looked around at all the memorabili...
Miranda: You haven't met the Rabbit.
Samantha: Oh, come on. If you're going to get a vibrator, at least get one called the Horse.
- Permalink: You haven't met the Rabbit. Oh, come on. If you're going to g...