Not to bother you, but- What? Alright, one of you better spit...
GEORGE: "Not to bother you, but-"
MIRANDA: "What? Alright, one of you better spit out the problem right now."
ALEX: "The problem is the colors and the balloons and the Under the Sea. No, it's Titanic. Hey ,lets go with Tears in Heaven. No, thatâ€™s too morbid. It should be pink, it should be red, it should be a freaking rainbow-"
GEORGE: "What he's saying is that we're very, very hopeful that you speak teenage girl."
MIRANDA: "Silver and white. It's mystical and magical without being over the top. Ever seen Fashion Week in New York? Lots of silver and white runways and backdrops. Thatâ€™s because no matter what color the clothes are, they pop."
HIGH SCHOOL GIRLS: "They pop?"
MIRANDA: "They pop! O'Malley and Karev, get 500 balloons in silver and white. A hundred in black, shiny black, not the matte. Yang, stick with Camille, keep her happy, keep her spirits up. Grey, talk to Patricia, make sure we can rope off the second floor nurses' station and the waiting room!"
- George O'Malley, Alex Karev, Miranda Bailey
- Grey's Anatomy Season 2 Episode 27: "Losing My Religion"
- Grey's Anatomy
- Related Quotes:
- George O'Malley Quotes, Alex Karev Quotes, Miranda Bailey Quotes, Grey's Anatomy Season 2 Episode 27 Quotes, Grey's Anatomy Quotes
- Added by:
- Steve Marsi
CRISTINA: "I didn't like teenage girls when I was a teenage girl."
MEREDITH: "I wore a lot of black."
MEREDITH: "Had the whole angry pink hair thing going on. Wouldn't have been caught dead at a prom."
CRISTINA: "My mother made me go. My date barfed on my dress and then tried to feel me up."
- Permalink: I didn't like teenage girls when I was a teenage girl. I wore...
DENNY: "What? You like your men sick and feeble? You don't dig healthy guys?"
IZZIE: "I dig you."
- Permalink: What? You like your men sick and feeble? You don't dig healthy ...