Oh, I'm sorry. I was just looking for Bailey. It's after 6. Ye...
Callie: Oh, I'm sorry. I was just looking for Bailey. It's after 6.
Bailey: Yes, she scheduled an intervention so that we could give O'Malley a piece of our minds about this idiotic army business. Did he leave already?
Richard: He never scrubbed in. He told me he was enlisting. I sent him home, and told him to spend the day with his Mom since he was leaving so soon. He took off this morning.
- Cristina Yang, Richard Webber, Miranda Bailey
- Grey's Anatomy Season 5 Episode 24: "Now or Never"
- Grey's Anatomy
- Related Quotes:
- Cristina Yang Quotes, Richard Webber Quotes, Miranda Bailey Quotes, Grey's Anatomy Season 5 Episode 24 Quotes, Grey's Anatomy Quotes
- Added by:
- Steve Marsi
Did you say it? 'I love you. I don't ever want to live without you. You changed my life.' Did you say it? Make a plan. Set a goal. Work toward it, but every now and then, look around; Drink it in 'cause this is it. It might all be gone tomorrow."Meredith (closing voiceover)
- Permalink: Did you say it? 'I love you. I don't ever want to live without y...
Doctors spend a lot of time focused on the future, planning it, working toward it. But at some point you start to realize your life is happening now. Not after med school, not after residency, right now. This is it. It's here. Blink and you'll miss it.Meredith (opening voiceover)
- Permalink: Doctors spend a lot of time focused on the future, planning it, ...