Oh, Susan, Julie told me about Ian I'm so sorry, you must be dev...
Gabrielle: (to Susan) Oh, Susan, Julie told me about Ian I'm so sorry, you must be devastated.
(Mike is moving his stuff over to Susan's house)
Mike: Hey Gaby.
Gabrielle: (to Susan) I see you've picked up the pieces!
- Gabrielle Solis, Mike Delfino
- Desperate Housewives Season 3 Episode 22: "What Would We Do Without You?"
- Desperate Housewives
- Related Quotes:
- Gabrielle Solis Quotes, Mike Delfino Quotes, Desperate Housewives Season 3 Episode 22 Quotes, Desperate Housewives Quotes
- Added by:
- Eric Hochberger
Scott: Yes, Lynette, I am a couple's counselor.
Lynette: Really? And what do you call this? Ambush therapy?
- Permalink: Yes, Lynette, I am a couple's counselor. Really? And what do y...
Mary Alice (narrating): Exactly one year had passed since the night Mike Delfino and Susan Mayer were supposed to become engaged. So when Mike took Susan to her favorite restaurant, she just knew he was going to pop the question.
Mike (to Susan): What're you gonna have?
Mary Alice: And when he did
Susan: The chicken
Mary Alice: she'd be ready with her answer. But as the evening wore on, the moment Susan had been waiting for (Mike gets down on one knee, but only to tie his shoe)failed to materialize. (Later, a man standing next to their table playing the violin) And though many opportunities presented themselves (Mike puts his hand inside his jacket as if he wanna take something out. Susan drops what's in her hand to get ready, but Mike only takes out some cash to give them to the guy)the question was never asked. (Later, a plate with a cover is put on the table and Susan thought this is it) Until the thought began to dawn on Susan that perhaps (Mike removes the cover and reveals a seemingly special sweet dish)it never would (Susan looks very disappointed).
- Permalink: Exactly one year had passed since the night Mike Delfino and Sus...