Almost Human Season 1 Episode 1: "Pilot" Quotes
Dorian: I assume you want quiet mode, detective?
John: Not necessarily. Call me John.
- Permalink: Not necessarily. Call me John.
John: You're not like them. The MXs. I don't know why, but you're not.
Dorian: I should take that as a compliment.
John: You should.
- Permalink: You should.
[to Dorian] I supposed I, uh, I should acknowledge the fact that you saved my life.John
- Permalink: I supposed I, uh, I should acknowledge the fact that you saved my life.
[to John] I'm not like them. MX units are logic-based and rule-oriented. They have no free will and they are designed to feel nothing. I can't say that I was born, I can't say I grew in a womb or had a child, but I was made to feel. And I do. As much as you.Dorian
Dorian: You know what your problem is?
John: Always my favorite part of the day. A synthetic telling me what my problem is.
Dorian: There's that word again. Your problem is that you don't know yourself. You don't trust anyone.
Fantastic! I get the synthetic with the bleeding heart!John
- Permalink: Fantastic! I get the synthetic with the bleeding heart!
Perfect. Two cops from the scrap heap.Richard
- Permalink: Perfect. Two cops from the scrap heap.
John: I'm required to ride with a synthetic.
Dorian: I'm not a huge fan of that term.
- Permalink: I'm not a huge fan of that term.
Maldonado: 'Kennex should return to duty never.'
John: Never? Well that's a long time.
- Permalink: Never? Well that's a long time.