Are you a TV Fanatic?
Sign up for our daily newsletter to receive personalized television news for free!
When you talk to older couples who, you know, have been in love for 30 or 40 or 50 years, alright, it's always the guy who says, 'I knew.' I knew. Right from the beginning.... I'm that guy. Bones, I'm that guy. I know.Booth
- Permalink: When you talk to older couples who, you know, have been in love ...
Hodgins: I identified the blue substance on his bones as a polymer. A paint or a rubber, maybe dye. That's why I'd like to go searching for rat poop.
Cam: Of course you'd like that.
- Permalink: I identified the blue substance on his bones as a polymer. A pai...
Sweets: Yeah! Yeah, sorry.
Booth: You sure you're ready to come back to work?
Sweets: Yeah, I'm fine.
Booth: Well ... that guy in the subway, one way to look at it, it's uhh ... that he died happy.
Booth: Think about it. This guy, gets this great news and what's he do? He shares it, with a stranger.
- Permalink: Sweets? Yeah! Yeah, sorry. You sure you're ready to come bac...
Cam: What do you know? King of the lab!
Hodgins: Wow! that's a first! Usually I have to say it.
Cam: Yeah, but I wanted to hear how it sounded with a touch of modesty.
- Permalink: What do you know? King of the lab! Wow! that's a first! Usuall...
Daisy: Where are we going?
Angela: Uhh Cam asked me to get you out of the lab.
Angela: Because you keep sighing and moaning.
Daisy: I thought I was keeping that to myself.
Angela: No, no, you were, sharing with everyone.
Daisy: Why do you drive a minivan? Do you have kids that we don't know about?
Angela: I'm an artist, Daisy, and this Sienna has plenty of room plus I stink at parallel parking and that, back-up camera thing is like the invention of the century.
- Permalink: Where are we going? Uhh Cam asked me to get you out of the lab...
Booth: And life is good again.
Brennan: It is very good.
Booth: Yes, it is.
- Permalink: And life is good again. It is very good. Yes, it is.
Two plus two equals four. I put sugar in my coffee and it tastes sweet. The sun comes up because the world turns. These things are beautiful to me. There are mysteries I will never understand, but everywhere I look I see proof that for every effect there is a corresponding cause. Even if I can't see it. I find that reassuring.Brennan
- Permalink: Two plus two equals four. I put sugar in my coffee and it tastes...
Brennan: You have faith that you will retain your faith? Why?
Booth: Because, Bones. The sun will come up and tomorrow is a new day.
Brennan: I know that feeling.
Booth: You know what it feels like to get your faith back?
Brennan: When I see effects and I am unable to discern a cause, my faith in reason and consequences is shaken.
- Permalink: You have faith that you will retain your faith? Why? Because, ...
What are you, some kind of Persian ninja?Hodgins
- Permalink: What are you, some kind of Persian ninja?
Hodgins: Arastoo is a very sweet, gentle guy, you know?
Cam: I know, but maybe in his heart he looks down on us! Do you want to work with someone who thinks you're the great satan?
Hodgins: No! I don't want to be the great satan. I don't even want to be a minor demon.
- Permalink: Arastoo is a very sweet, gentle guy, you know? I know, but may...
Hodgins: Are you asking me to do an experiment?
Cam: With Arastoo.
Hodgins: Why are you saying his name like that?
Hodgins: Arastooooo. You're chewing on his name.
Cam: Arastoo said that he looks at the devil every day.
Hodgins: Maybe he has low self esteem.
- Permalink: Are you asking me to do an experiment? With Arastoo. Why are...
When Booth and I first met, I didn't believe that such a thing as love existed. I maintained that it was simply brain chemistry, but perhaps Booth is correct. Perhaps love comes first and creates the reaction. I have no tangible proof, but I'm willing to accept Booth's premise.Brennan
- Permalink: When Booth and I first met, I didn't believe that such a thing a...