Are you a TV Fanatic?
Sign up for our daily newsletter to receive personalized television news for free!
Lorelai: Rory is an incredibly mature kid.
Trix: Oh I'm sure she is. It's you I'm worried about.
Lorelai : But -
Trix: (to Emily) And I'm sure she gets it from you.
Emily: But -
- Permalink: Rory is an incredibly mature kid. Oh I'm sure she is. It's you...
Emily (about Trix): Well I'd better get out there before she leaves me here.
Lorelai: I'm sure you'll be sorry to see her go.
Emily (sarcastically): Oh yes, I don't know what I'll do with myself.
- Permalink: Well I'd better get out there before she leaves me here. I'm s...
(about tea she had with Emily and Trix) Yeah well once you're done with those little sandwiches, there's not reason to pretend you like tea anymore.Lorelai
- Permalink: Yeah well once you're done with those little sandwiches, there's...
Lorelai: What would Miss Manners say about this?
Emily: If she met your grandmother, she'd understand.
- Permalink: What would Miss Manners say about this? If she met your grandm...
Paris: Read my manifesto, I want your thoughts.
Rory: First thought - lose the word 'manifesto.'
Paris: Too cabin-in-the-woods?
Rory: Don't open your mail.
- Permalink: Read my manifesto, I want your thoughts. First thought - lose ...
(to Emily and Lorelai after the were arguing) Raising your voice during high tea, who ever heard of such a thing. It's like Fergie all over again.Trix
- Permalink: Raising your voice during high tea, who ever heard of such a thi...
Lorelai: (about the rabbit they're having for dinner) You brought it with you from London?
Lorelai: What, did you get it a seat?
Richard: Dry ice.
Lorelai: Wow! That's inventive.
- Permalink: You brought it with you from London? Yes. What, did you get ...
Lorelai: There's food money on the table and I defrosted some yummy chocolate cake specially for you this morning, and I'll be home early, and did I forget anything?
Rory: Don't be mean to Grandma!
Lorelai: Yeah, yeah, broken record.
- Permalink: There's food money on the table and I defrosted some yummy choco...
Rory: Uh, Paris? What are these cards that fell out of your jacket?
Paris: Oh yeah. Those are notes for tonight.
Paris: Yeah. Just some reference points really. You know, subjects to bring up in case the conversation lags.
Rory: Well can I suggest that you leave this one about the Spanish Inquisition out?
- Permalink: Uh, Paris? What are these cards that fell out of your jacket? ...
Madeline: (to Paris) Looks like we're going to have to do the Pink Ladies makeover on you.
Louise: We'll turn you from a sweet Sandy to a sluty Sandy. Dancing at the school fair with high heels, black spandex and permed hair.
- Permalink: Looks like we're going to have to do the Pink Ladies makeover on...
Rory: I swear to God.
Paris: Are you atheist?
Rory: Excuse me?
Paris: Because that affects the validity of your swearing to God.
- Permalink: I swear to God. Are you atheist? Excuse me? Because that a...
Rory: (about Paris) She's going out on a date with Tristan.
Lorelai: How'd that happen?
Rory: I did a little matchmaking.
Lorelai: (in a Ricky Ricardo voice) Lucy, how many times have I told you not to butt into other people's business?
Lorelai: (normal voice) Good going.
- Permalink: She's going out on a date with Tristan. How'd that happen? I...