Gossip Girl Season 3 Episode 16: "The Empire Strikes Jack" Quotes
Baby beat Dorota's stomach like Lars from Metallica.Dorota
- Permalink: Baby beat Dorota's stomach like Lars from Metallica.
Eleanor: One of the things that makes Waldorf women so special is that they don't fit in everywhere.
Blair: I don't feel like I fit in anywhere.
- Permalink: One of the things that makes Waldorf women so special is that th...
This isn't so bad, is it?Rufus
- Permalink: This isn't so bad, is it?
[to V] Two words for you. Role play.Nate
- Permalink: Two words for you. Role play.
Blair: What? My mother said she wanted me to pack the crowd with wholesome American girls.
Serena: So you hire escorts. B, you couldn't just tell your mom you don't have friends at NYU?
Blair: Prostitutes are people too! And they have a lot of disposable income.
- Permalink: Prostitutes are people too.
Serena: How's the Congressman doing?
Brandeis: He's polling very well these days.
- Permalink: How's the Congressman doing? He's polling very well these days...
As hard as it is for me to believe, there's something more important in life than waffles. I'm not going to let you sit one more day cooped up in that apartment.Rufus
- Permalink: There are more important things in life than waffles.
[on Cromwell's] Where Bristol Palin shops?Blair
- Permalink: Where Bristol Palin shops?