Are you a TV Fanatic?
Sign up for our daily newsletter to receive personalized television news for free!
[to V] Two words for you. Role play.Nate
- Permalink: Two words for you. Role play.
Blair: What? My mother said she wanted me to pack the crowd with wholesome American girls.
Serena: So you hire escorts. B, you couldn't just tell your mom you don't have friends at NYU?
Blair: Prostitutes are people too! And they have a lot of disposable income.
- Permalink: Prostitutes are people too.
Serena: How's the Congressman doing?
Brandeis: He's polling very well these days.
- Permalink: How's the Congressman doing? He's polling very well these days...
As hard as it is for me to believe, there's something more important in life than waffles. I'm not going to let you sit one more day cooped up in that apartment.Rufus
- Permalink: There are more important things in life than waffles.
[on Cromwell's] Where Bristol Palin shops?Blair
- Permalink: Where Bristol Palin shops?