Seinfeld Season 3 Episode 15: "The Suicide" Quotes
The carpet sweeper is the biggest scam perpetrated on the American public since one-hour martinizing.Kramer
- Permalink: The carpet sweeper is the biggest scam perpetrated on the Americ...
Jerry: Let me ask you a question. If you named a kid Rasputin do you think that would have a negative effect on his life?
- Permalink: Let me ask you a question. If you named a kid Rasputin do you th...
George: So how was it?
Kramer: George, I would like to thank you for the greatest four days I ever spent in my life. They were shooting the Sports Illustrated swim suit issue right in the hotel pool.
Jerry: Whoa. (hits George)
Kramer: Not only that but at the hotel they opened up this area on the beach for nude bathing and all of the Sports Illustrated models went down there.
Jerry: Wow! (hits George)
Kramer: I was on the next blanket from Elle McPherson
Jerry: Oh! hits George)
Kramer: We played Backgammon in the nude.
Jerry: Oh! (hits George)
Kramer: She's a sweet kid.
Jerry: Nude backgammon with swimsuit models! (hits George)
Kramer: Oh, you know what? The second day I was there I stepped on a jellyfish. Now it kind of stung my foot. That's probably what Rula was trying to warn you about.
George: Yeah, you gotta watch for the jellyfish.
- Permalink: So how was it? George, I would like to thank you for the great...
And there it was, mountains of duck. And not fatty duck either, but juicy tender breasts of duck.Elaine
- Permalink: And there it was, mountains of duck. And not fatty duck either, ...
Elaine: How do we know that dog food is any good? Who tastes it?
Jerry: She's really hungry.
- Permalink: How do we know that dog food is any good? Who tastes it? She's...
Gina: Come, you walk me to a cab.
Jerry: Well, uh, I uh, I don't want you to get upset or anything but uh, with Martin and all, well maybe it's not such a good idea for us to be seen together in the building, because, you know, he had a lot of friends here.
Gina: You're still afraid. You are not a man.
Jerry: Well then what are all those ties and sport jackets doing in my closet?
- Permalink: Come, you walk me to a cab. Well, uh, I uh, I don't want you t...
Gina: I do not like your toothbrush. There are no bristles.
Jerry: You can say what you want about me but I'll be damned if I'm going to stand here while you insult my toothbrush.
- Permalink: I do not like your toothbrush. There are no bristles. You can ...
Elaine: It's really bad for the fetus. Do you know that.
George: Elaine, she's a psychic. She knows how the kid's going to be.
- Permalink: It's really bad for the fetus. Do you know that. Elaine, she's...
Kramer: Did you hear about Martin?
Jerry: Yeah, I heard.
Kramer: I can't believe he's in a coma. He's got my vacuum cleaner. You know I loaned it to him. He never returned it. The carpets are filthy. What am I going to do?
- Permalink: Did you hear about Martin? Yeah, I heard. I can't believe he...
Gina: Come on.
Jerry: In my pajamas? I better get my robe.
Gina: We don't have enough time.
Jerry: It'll take two seconds.
Gina: There is no time.
Jerry: We don't have two seconds?
Gina: All right. Go ahead.
Jerry: Nah, forget it.
Gina: No, go ahead.
Jerry: Nah. I'll just wear the pajamas.
Gina: Will you just get it.
Jerry: Are you sure?
Gina: Forget it. Come on.
Jerry: Nah, I'll go get the robe.
- Permalink: Come on. In my pajamas? I better get my robe. We don't have ...
Jerry: Hey, do me a favour will ya? Throw out my garbage for me.
George: Yeah, right.
Jerry: Come on, it's just down the hall.
George: Give me two bucks. I'll do it for two bucks.
Jerry: I'll give you 50 cents.
George: There's no way I touch that bag for less than two dollars.
- Permalink: Hey, do me a favour will ya? Throw out my garbage for me. Yeah...
The thing I don't understand about the suicide person is the people who try and commit suicide for some reason they don't die and that's it. They stop trying. Why? Why don't they just keep trying? What has changed? Is their life any better now? No. In fact it's worse because now they've found out one more thing you stink at. Okay, that's why these people don't succeed in life to begin with. Because they give up too easy. I saw, pills don't work, try a rope. Car won't start in the garage, get a tune up. You know what I mean? There's nothing more rewarding than reaching a goal you have set for yourself.Jerry
- Permalink: The thing I don't understand about the suicide person is the peo...