The Big Bang Theory Quotes
Astronaut Massimino: Well, you know how astronauts need to have the "right stuff"?
Astronaut Massimino: The stuff you have is wrong.
- Permalink: The stuff you have is wrong.
Amy: You don't need to explain yourself to him.
Sheldon: I don't need to explain myself to you!
Amy: You're sick of his nonsense and ready to move in wth me.
Sheldon: Keep the table! We don't use that space!
Amy: Damn it, I got cocky.
- Permalink: Damn it, I got cocky.
Sheldon: How do I know that you're not manipulating me right now?
Amy: I think if I were manipulating you, you'd be smart enough to see it.
Sheldon: How do I know you're not saying that as part of the manipulation?
- Permalink: How do I know you're not saying that as part of the manipulation?
Sheldon: No, I've changed. Like the frog who's put in a pot of water that's heated so gradually he doesn't realize he's boiling to death.
Penny: Or you're the frog who's been kissed by a princess and turned into a prince.
Leonard: Or, you're just a tall, annoying frog.
- Permalink: Or, you're just a tall, annoying frog.
Sheldon: I have spent years turning this lump of clay into an acceptable conduit for my will, and then you came along and reshaped him, with your newfangled ideas and your fancy genitals.
Penny: Are you gonna let him talk to me like this?
Leonard: "Fancy" sounds like a compliment.
- Permalink: "Fancy" sounds like a compliment.
This is so much better than watching TV like a muggle.Raj
- Permalink: This is so much better than watching TV like a muggle.
Raj: This might be my second favorite brown magic wand.
Howard: Well, that's the last time I play with that.
- Permalink: Well, that's the last time I play with that.
Leonard: Waah. I don't want a table!
- Permalink: Waah. I don't want a table!
Bernadette: Have you guys ever thought about getting a dining room table?
Amy: Yeah. You actually do have room for one up there.
Raj: Oh, sure, I sit on the floor for years, no one cares. The pretty white girl's there ten seconds, and suddenly we're all running to Ikea.