The Big Bang Theory Season 1 Quotes
Wolowitz: Don't you think I should answer the engineering question? I am an engineer.
Sheldon: By that logic I should answer all the anthropology questions because I'm a mammal
- Permalink: Don't you think I should answer the engineering question? I am a...
Sheldon: Count me out.
Leonard: What? ...why?
Sheldon: You want me to use my intelligence in a tawdry competition. Would you ask Picasso to play Pictionary? Would you ask Noah Webster to play Boggle? Would you ask Jacques Cousteau to play Go Fish?
- Permalink: Count me out. What? ...why? You want me to use my intelligen...
Leslie: Wait, you're going up against Sheldon Cooper?
Leslie: That arrogant, misogynistic East Texas doorknob that told me I should abandon my work with high-energy particles for laundry and childbearing?
- Permalink: Wait, you're going up against Sheldon Cooper? Yeah. That arr...
Leonard: Sheldon, you have to let somebody else answer.
Penny: Because it's polite.
Sheldon: What do manners have to do with it? This is war. Were the Romans polite when they salted the ground of Carthage to make sure nothing would ever grow again?
- Permalink: Sheldon, you have to let somebody else answer. Why? Because ...
Sheldon: I've designed the perfect uniforms for our team. The colors are based on Star Trek: The Original Series; the three of you will wear support red, and I will wear command gold.
Leonard: Why do they say, "AA"?
Sheldon: Army Ants.
Leonard: Isn't that confusing? AA might mean something else to certain people.
Sheldon: Why would a Physics Bowl team be called Anodized Aluminum?
- Permalink: The Original Series; the three of you will wear support red, and...
[Raj whispers in Wolowitz's ear]
Penny: What did he say?
Wolowitz: He compared Sheldon to a disposable feminine cleansing product one might use on a summer's eve.
Penny: Yeah, and the bag it came in
- Permalink: What did he say? He compared Sheldon to a disposable feminine ...
Sheldon: Point of order. I move that any vote on team names must be unanimous. No man should be forced to emblazon his chest with a Bengal tiger when common sense dictates it should be an army ant.
Leonard: Will the gentleman of the great state of denial yield for a question?
Sheldon: I will yield.
Leonard: After we go through the exercise of an annoying series of votes, all of witch the gentleman will lose, does he then intend to threaten to quit if he does not get his way?
Sheldon: He does!
Leonard: I move we are the Army Ants
- Permalink: Point of order. I move that any vote on team names must be unani...
Leonard: Check it out. I got you a Batman cookie jar.
Sheldon: Ohhh, neat, what is the occasion?
Leonard: Well, you are a friend, and you like Batman and cookies, and you are off the team
- Permalink: Check it out. I got you a Batman cookie jar. Ohhh, neat, what ...
Sheldon: Teams are traditionally named after fierce creatures, thus intimidating one's opponent.
Raj: Then we could be the Bengal Tigers.
Sheldon: Poor choiceâ€”gram for gram, no animal exceeds the relative fighting strength of the army ant.
Raj: Maybe so, but you can't incinerate a Bengal tiger with a magnifying glass
- Permalink: Teams are traditionally named after fierce creatures, thus intim...