The Big Bang Theory Season 2 Quotes
Stuart: Here Sheldon. I pulled the new Hellboy for you. It's mind-blowing.
Sheldon: Excuse me! Spoiler alert!
Stuart: What? I didn't spoil anything.
Sheldon: You told me it's mind-blowing, so my mind is going into it pre-blown. Once a mind is pre-blown, it cannot be re-blown.
Stuart: I'm sorry.
Sheldon: Said the Grinch to Christmas.
- Permalink: Here Sheldon. I pulled the new Hellboy for you. It's mind-blowin...
Leonard: Hey, how's it going?
Wolowitz: Cut the crap, you set this up, didn't you?
Wolowitz: She's a hooker, isn't she?
Raj: A prostitute, yes
Wolowitz: You already gave her the money?
Wolowitz: ... Thank you
- Permalink: Hey, how's it going? Cut the crap, you set this up, didn't you...
Raj: We should have a plan in case one of us gets lucky
Leonard: Umm... okay...if I get lucky, I'll take her to my stately manner outside Gotham City. If you get lucky, I'll sleep on the moon
Leonard: Sounds like a plan
- Permalink: We should have a plan in case one of us gets lucky Umm... okay...
Leonard: What were you doing at Penny's?
Sheldon: Well, we had dinner, played some games, and then I spent the night. Oh, and you'll be happy to know that I now have a much better understanding of "friends with benefits"
- Permalink: What were you doing at Penny's? Well, we had dinner, played so...
Raj [about Wolowitz]: Too bad he wasn't here for that hooker. She was exactly his type: a hooker
- Permalink: A hooker
Raj: I'm telling you Leonard: Video slots, free drinks brought to you by a bosomy barmaid, and all-you-can-eat shrimp for $3.99. Disneyland can suck it. This is the real "happiest place on Earth"
- Permalink: Video slots, free drinks brought to you by a bosomy barmaid, and...
You know, I'm given to understand that there's an entire city in Nevada devoted specifically to help people like Howard forget their problems. They replace them with new problems such as alcoholism, gambling addiction and sexually transmitted diseasesSheldon
- Permalink: You know, I'm given to understand that there's an entire city in...
What exactly does that expression mean, "friends with benefits?" Does he provide her with health insurance?Sheldon [about Wolowitz and Leslie]
- Permalink: What exactly does that expression mean, friends with benefits? D...
I'm a horny engineer, Leonard. I never joke about math or sexWolowitz
- Permalink: I'm a horny engineer, Leonard. I never joke about math or sex
In bars, all across this great nation of ours, Thursday night is Ladies Night. Which means that as the evening progresses, we will get better looking courtesy of 99 cent margaritas and 2-for-1 Jello shotsWolowitz
- Permalink: In bars, all across this great nation of ours, Thursday night is...
You're probably thinking, "the comic book store, on a Thursday? Why I've fallen down the rabbit hole and into a land of madness." What you have failed to take into account, Penny, is that this is "Anything Can Happen Thursday"Sheldon
- Permalink: You're probably thinking, the comic book store, on a Thursday? W...
Sheldon: More wrong? Wrong is an absolute state and not subject to degradation
Stuart: It's a little wrong to say to say a tomato is a vegetable, it's very wrong to say it's a suspension bridge
- Permalink: More wrong? Wrong is an absolute state and not subject to degrad...
Want more The Big Bang Theory?
Sign up for our daily newsletter and receive the latest tv news delivered to your inbox for free!