You have to check your messages, Leonard! Leaving a message is o...
Sheldon: You have to check your messages, Leonard! Leaving a message is one-half of a social contract, which is completed by the checking of the message. If that contract breaks down, then all social contracts break down and we descend into anarchy.
Leonard: It must be hell inside your head.
Sheldon: At times.
- Leonard Hofstadter, Sheldon Cooper
- The Big Bang Theory Season 2 Episode 22: "The Classified Materials Turbulence"
- The Big Bang Theory
- Related Quotes:
- Leonard Hofstadter Quotes, Sheldon Cooper Quotes, The Big Bang Theory Season 2 Episode 22 Quotes, TBBT Quotes
- Added by:
- Eric Hochberger
Raj: Interesting. Penny's current suitor asking advice from Penny's former suitor.
Leonard: Thanks for close-captioning my pain, Raj.
- Permalink: Interesting. Penny's current suitor asking advice from Penny's f...
Stuart: Here Sheldon. I pulled the new Hellboy for you. It's mind-blowing.
Sheldon: Excuse me! Spoiler alert!
Stuart: What? I didn't spoil anything.
Sheldon: You told me it's mind-blowing, so my mind is going into it pre-blown. Once a mind is pre-blown, it cannot be re-blown.
Stuart: I'm sorry.
Sheldon: Said the Grinch to Christmas.
- Permalink: Here Sheldon. I pulled the new Hellboy for you. It's mind-blowin...