The Simpsons Season 5 Episode 19: "Sweet Seymour Skinner's Baadasssss Song" Quotes
Marge: Why don't you take this potato? It's pretty big.
Bart: Mom, you're always trying to give me potatoes. What is it with you?
Marge: I just think they're neat.
- Permalink: Why don't you take this potato? It's pretty big. Mom, you're a...
Marge: How would you like it if twenty years from now, people were laughing at things you did?
Bart: Not likely.
- Permalink: How would you like it if twenty years from now, people were laug...
Principal Skinner: Willie, go into the vent and get him.
Groundskeeper Willie: What!? Have ye gone waxy in yer beester? I canna fit in the wee vent, ye croquet-playin' mint-muncher!
Principal Skinner: Grease yourself up and go in, you guff-speaking work-slacker.
Groundskeeper Willie: Ooh. Good comeback.
- Permalink: Willie, go into the vent and get him. What!? Have ye gone waxy...
Superintendent Chalmers: Leopold?
(Leopold approaches the podium. The students gasp at his threatening presence)
Leopold: All right you little punks, pick up your freakin' ears, because I'm only gonna say this once. From now on, things are gonna be very, very different around here... (Students gasp, he quickly changes to a cheerful demeanor) ...with your new principal, Ned Flanders!
- Permalink: Leopold? All right you little punks, pick up your freakin' e...
Sir, I got carsick in your office.Ralph
- Permalink: Sir, I got carsick in your office.
My water dish is empty...Martin
- Permalink: My water dish is empty...
Agnes: (From downstairs) Seymour, your friend Bart is here.
Principal Skinner: I know, mother!
Agnes: Seymour, do you want me to tell you when it's 7:30?
Principal Skinner: No, mother!
- Permalink: Seymour, your friend Bart is here. I know, mother! 30? No, ...
Ralph: Um, Miss Hoover? There's a dog in the vent.
Ms. Hoover: Ralph, remember the time you said Snagglepuss was outside?
Ralph: He was going to the bathroom.
- Permalink: Um, Miss Hoover? There's a dog in the vent. Ralph, remember th...
Skinner: Now I... I finally have time to do what I've always wanted: write the great American novel. Mine is about a futuristic amusement park where dinosaurs are brought to life through advanced cloning techniques. I call it Billy and the Cloneasaurus.
Apu: Oh, you have got to be kidding, sir. First, you think of an idea that has already been done. Then, you give it a title that nobody could possibly like. Didn't you think this through-- (passage of time) --it was on the bestseller list for eighteen months! Every magazine cover had-- (passage of time) --most popular movies of all time, sir! What were you thinking?!! (pause) I mean, thank you, come again.
- Permalink: Write the great American novel. Mine is about a futuristic amuse...