Are you a TV Fanatic?
Sign up for our daily newsletter to receive personalized television news for free!
But, uh, how can you afford something like this, Ned? I get your mail once in a while, and you make only $27 a week more than I do.Homer
- Permalink: But, uh, how can you afford something like this, Ned? I get your...
Bart: Hey, Dad, how come we can't get a decent mower, like the Flanders have?
Homer: Just be happy with what what you've got, son. Don't try to keep up with the Flander-es-es.
- Permalink: Hey, Dad, how come we can't get a decent mower, like the Flander...
Bart: Turkey farm?
Marge: What are you doing back there?
Lisa: We're playing, "What's that odor?"
Bart: Dad's feet?
Lisa: You win, Bart.
Bart: Are we there yet, Dad?
Homer: I'll tell you when we get there. Go back to your smell game.
- Permalink: Turkey farm? No. Skunks? No. Slaughterhouse? No. Wha...
Bart: Does it have its own satellite dish, sir?
Bob: You can tell your son it has its own satellite. The VanStar One, launched last February, just for this thing, that's all.
Bart: Whoa, man!
Marge: I'm not sure that we can afford--
Homer: Does it have a deep fryer?
Bob: It has four of them--one for each part of the chicken.
- Permalink: Does it have its own satellite dish, sir? You can tell your so...
Homer: Is that a good siren? Am I approved?
Bob: You ever known a siren to be good? (Chuckles) No, Mr. Simpson, it's not. It's a bad siren. That's the computer in case I went blind, telling me, "Sell the vehicle to this fella, and you're outta business." That's what the siren says.
- Permalink: Is that a good siren? Am I approved? You ever known a siren to...
Mr. Simpson, you're never gonna own a better RV. And I don't mean that in a good way. I mean literally, buddy. This is for you, you know? It's this or a wagon.Bob
- Permalink: Mr. Simpson, you're never gonna own a better RV. And I don't mea...
Homer: Through here, boy. Back to civilization.
Bart: How do you know?
Homer: When you're an experienced woodsman like me, you get a feel for these things. It becomes natural, like a third sense.
- Permalink: Through here, boy. Back to civilization. How do you know? Wh...