Does it have its own satellite dish, sir? You can tell your so...
Bart: Does it have its own satellite dish, sir?
Bob: You can tell your son it has its own satellite. The VanStar One, launched last February, just for this thing, that's all.
Bart: Whoa, man!
Marge: I'm not sure that we can afford--
Homer: Does it have a deep fryer?
Bob: It has four of them--one for each part of the chicken.
- Homer Simpson, Marge Simpson, Bart Simpson
- The Simpsons Season 1 Episode 7: "The Call of the Simpsons"
- The Simpsons
- Related Quotes:
- Homer Simpson Quotes, Marge Simpson Quotes, Bart Simpson Quotes, The Simpsons Season 1 Episode 7 Quotes, The Simpsons Quotes
- Added by:
- Eric Hochberger
Mr. Simpson, you're never gonna own a better RV. And I don't mean that in a good way. I mean literally, buddy. This is for you, you know? It's this or a wagon.Bob
- Permalink: Mr. Simpson, you're never gonna own a better RV. And I don't mea...
Homer: Through here, boy. Back to civilization.
Bart: How do you know?
Homer: When you're an experienced woodsman like me, you get a feel for these things. It becomes natural, like a third sense.
- Permalink: Through here, boy. Back to civilization. How do you know? Wh...